• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Just damn disrespectful

HawkItus

• Moderators

I say good.   They deserve to be disrespected.   A lot of the guys have been laying eggs all season and refusing to play good basketball.   One decent quarter a game doesn't make you a good team.   A 40-3 run is great and all but means squat when you don't win the game.   And we've done that a few times this year. 

I agree Curry is getting a little big for his tiny britches but when you're the best what can you do other than man-up like Dennis and play him like he's the best in the world rather than Teague playing him like he's Jose Calderon.

• Like 3

Said it was directed at BazeLock who apparently is good friends with him.  Doesn't excuse it.  Nor does it excuse the fact that no one put a forearm shimmy(hehe) into the side of his noggin next time down the court.

Look, I understand the league has basically legislated out retaliation that would dissuade guys from doing stuff like that.  However, sometimes you just gotta take one for the team.  Where's Ivan when you need him?!  The best thing about Ivan was that he never really had to fight anyone.  They just knew not to try that nonsense.

• Moderators
Just now, kg01 said:

Said it was directed at BazeLock who apparently is good friends with him.  Doesn't excuse it.  Nor does it excuse the fact that no one put a forearm shimmy(hehe) into the side of his noggin next time down the court.

Look, I understand the league has basically legislated out retaliation that would dissuade guys from doing stuff like that.  However, sometimes you just gotta take one for the team.  Where's Ivan when you need him?!  The best thing about Ivan was that he never really had to fight anyone.  They just knew not to try that nonsense.

This is what this team is missing.   Friggin grit.   No layups.   Frankly it's sad we foul so little when we're giving up easy buckets all the time. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

I say good.   They deserve to be disrespected.   A lot of the guys have been laying eggs all season and refusing to play good basketball.   One decent quarter a game doesn't make you a good team.   A 40-3 run is great and all but means squat when you don't win the game.   And we've done that a few times this year. 

I agree Curry is getting a little big for his tiny britches but when you're the best what can you do other than man-up like Dennis and play him like he's the best in the world rather than Teague playing him like he's Jose Calderon.

Nah screw that.  As long as they have ATL on the uniform such shenanigans shall not be tolerated.  Where is Marv to bring the pain on this dude?  I want some butts.   

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Love it, embrace it.  Let this burn into your retina .....

sports basketball nba shimmy antoine walker

I cannot get this out of my head now....thanks.

57 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Men shouldn't shimmy in my opinion and if they are going to they better be big.  

Shaq is the only one that could get away with it in the NBA.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AUhawksfan said:

I cannot get this out of my head now....thanks.

You're welcome.  You probably deserve it.

37 minutes ago, Hawkmoor said:

Ill take a shimmy over this pose:

bigbabyhomo.jpg

Let's be honest, that's probably your home screen on your phone (sans uniform).

6 hours ago, macdaddy said:

This is what this team is missing.   Friggin grit.   No layups.   Frankly it's sad we foul so little when we're giving up easy buckets all the time. 

Right! The team is freaking soft. Hell Muscula could have got up and did something about it. It's not like he's going to get any serious play time.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BigDog90 said:

Right! The team is freaking soft. Hell Muscula could have got up and did something about it. It's not like he's going to get any serious play time.

:happy: I know, right.  :Moose: "Nah, bruh.  I can't be facin' no suspensions.  Team need me, dawg.  I mean, have you seen my 3-goggles from the bench lately?  I'mma bawse."