• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Just damn disrespectful

HawkItus

If this offends anyone on the Hawks then they should do something about it on the court and actually give a damn more than once every couple of weeks. Might as well go all TO on the Hawks and spike the ball on the logo. Not like anyone's gonna stop it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Dolfan23 said:

If this offends anyone on the Hawks then they should do something about it on the court and actually give a damn more than once every couple of weeks. Might as well go all TO on the Hawks and spike the ball on the logo. Not like anyone's gonna stop it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

post-29235-Terrell-Owens-happy-wink-gif-

31 minutes ago, AUhawksfan said:

Funny how the shimmy was in front of Korver and he now broke his record of 3's in consecutive games.....talk about salt in the wound.

And he dropped 51 pts 8ast 7 reb 
Jebus, i wish we had someone that was capable of that ..

• Moderators
13 hours ago, AUhawksfan said:

Funny how the shimmy was in front of Korver and he now broke his record of 3's in consecutive games.....talk about salt in the wound.

Yeah i wish the hawks had just stayed glued to Curry and make him drive the ball all night.   We weren't going to win so might as well stop the streak.   

• Like 2

Just now, macdaddy said:

Yeah i wish the hawks had just stayed glued to Curry and make him drive the ball all night.   We weren't going to win so might as well stop the streak.   

Or slide ur foot directly in his landing area on a 3 pointer and see how them ankles are doing....ala Bruce Bowen :-)

16 minutes ago, AHF said:

I hate Curry less for the shimmy after seeing that story about doing it in retaliation for Bazemore doing it to him.

That's a bunch of bs....Curry likes to show up his opponents and I for one will be cheering when some freak injury happens to him.

1 hour ago, macdaddy said:

That's just it, you stay close and you still don't know when he's gonna shoot it.  He's hitting from anywhere and allover the court, ain't no game plan for that.

18 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

That's just it, you stay close and you still don't know when he's gonna shoot it.  He's hitting from anywhere and allover the court, ain't no game plan for that.

I got a game plan....when he gets into the lane...give him a Karl Malone elbow to Isaiah Thomas's face...

17 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

I got a game plan....when he gets into the lane...give him a Karl Malone elbow to Isaiah Thomas's face...

"Lord Curry continues to  love you without condition despite your wicked ways.  You know not what you do.  Offer yourself unto thee and be eternally forgiven."

~Ben 2:85

2 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

That's a bunch of bs....Curry likes to show up his opponents and I for one will be cheering when some freak injury happens to him.

Man you better take that back before the karma ferry pays a visit to your favorite squad.

On Curry and the celebrating, I don't have a huge problem with it.  I have a huge problem with the fact that the league's regulated out the necessary means for responding.  No one can give him the forearm shimmy shiver that we all know he deserves.

That's the injustice here.  I certainly don't want a return to mid-90's ball where it was a bunch of tugs, pulls and bear-hugs (kinda like Spud and @Dolfan23's last sleepover, ohhhh).  But you can't allow all the taunting but tell guys not to send guys flying into the stands a la Andrew Bynum on Barea.