• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Fight Hawks Fight!

QuantumHawkz

• Premium Member

It seems like after the Golden state game this team has played with a edge. I recall some on here saying that comeback did a lot for our confidence....and it did. Horford and Teague have been more aggressive. THJ has is getting good rotation minutes and has not disappoint. Great Scott's defense is going under the radar, his hands is always active. The Hawks will finish 3rd and ride in the playoffs hot. ,.....,........Welcome to the Hawks Humphries. 

• Like 1

For some of us who "just knew" that our first round draft pick, 2015, was a complete waste of

time and space, we man have to re think this.  And now, Kris Humphries is coming here and

some are excited and some expect him to be a complete failure.  Guess we'll wait and see

on this one.

Won 2 0f 5 at home and now face a very hard 5 on the road.  Indeed, they must fight and

fight hard if they are to do any good in the next 5.

• Like 1

We've seen them come out with fire but only in spurts this season.  I'm talking like a quarter here, a few multi-possessions there.  The only full game where we had 'it' I can recall was vs. CHI a few weeks ago.

Hopefully some of Curry's magic shook off when he was shaking it in BazeLock's face and we can recapture last season's schwag.  Even if we don't reach that peak again, I hope we peak in the 2nd half of this season.  That should make for a really good finish.

• Moderators
15 minutes ago, kg01 said:

We've seen them come out with fire but only in spurts this season.  I'm talking like a quarter here, a few multi-possessions there.  The only full game where we had 'it' I can recall was vs. CHI a few weeks ago.

Hopefully some of Curry's magic shook off when he was shaking it in BazeLock's face and we can recapture last season's schwag.  Even if we don't reach that peak again, I hope we peak in the 2nd half of this season.  That should make for a really good finish.

Of all the hand wringing in the off season about so many east teams getting better except the Hawks we are in good position to finish strong.   The only teams obviously better than the Hawks so far are the Cavs and Raptors.   Finishing at least 3rd in the east should be our goal at this point.

• Like 1