• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Derrick Shelby

HawkItus

Hard to say. He's had some moments where he's looked really good and some where he's just kind of out there.  I certainly don't think there's a 60-70 million $ difference between he and Olivier Vernon though! I believe Shelby should be a solid starter but don't expect him to put up big numbers. 

• Like 1

Don't know much about him myself, but a lot of people are very high on him. PFF loves him for whatever that's worth. I've seen multiple people say he could be one of the steals of this offseason. We brought Clayborn back, too. Our DL could actually be a strength next season if Beasley, Jarrett, and Hageman keep improving. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, High5 said:

Don't know much about him myself, but a lot of people are very high on him. PFF loves him for whatever that's worth. I've seen multiple people say he could be one of the steals of this offseason. We brought Clayborn back, too. Our DL could actually be a strength next season if Beasley, Jarrett, and Hageman keep improving. 

It already was against the run.  We need lb's bad though.  These UDFA's and late round picks aren't working.   I think this means Beasley is moving to LB.

• Like 1

• Moderators

My reaction is "I'll believe it  it the day I see it" when I hear Atlanta's DL is a strength of the team.  It has been neglected for far too long and has been in shambles for years now.

The Falcons got him for a good price but he's not going to break out all of a sudden. He's just not a great athlete, he's not overly strong or quick but he's solid just about everywhere.

I can't remember which guy it was but I think it was Shelby who was moonlighting as an Uber driver this year as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk