• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Is Dennis the best backup PG in the NBA?

L1xi

vor 3 Stunden, Diesel sagte:

This explains a lot.

IF I told you that he was putting up 11.3 ppg,  4.5 apg, 2.3 rpg,  and shooting 43.3% from the field with 0.9 spg what would you say?

Dennis puts up those numbers. Lin puts up slightly less in all categories while playing more minutes. Lin is a solid player nowadays imo. After Linsanity and going all out with the lifestyle, he seems to have fallen back on that subdued working ethic many asians have. The mohawk deceives.

2 hours ago, Diesel said:

This explains a lot.

IF I told you that he was putting up 11.3 ppg,  4.5 apg, 2.3 rpg,  and shooting 43.3% from the field with 0.9 spg what would you say?

I'd say you increased his stats by 1.6 apg for some reason and bumped up his steals as well to give me some fake stats.

I'd also ask why his haircut looks so dumb. He looks like Kenny Kwong if the movie copycat.

Also, please further elaborate on "This explains a lot."

• Moderators
1 hour ago, DS17Fanboy said:

Dennis puts up those numbers. Lin puts up slightly less in all categories while playing more minutes. Lin is a solid player nowadays imo. After Linsanity and going all out with the lifestyle, he seems to have fallen back on that subdued working ethic many asians have. The mohawk deceives.

Dennis is better.  Both are legit NBA players.

2 minutes ago, AHF said:

Dennis is better.  Both are legit NBA players.

It will be interesting if we matchup with the Hornets in the playoffs. This thread will go on for 25 more pages, minimum. Dennis>>>>>>>>>lin

Personally i still hope we keep starting Jeff Teague next season. I like Dennis but he still has a lot to learn about not continuously making silly turnovers and thinking plays through. I am not sure which player i would choose if we could only keep one.  I think people sometimes forget how good Jeff is.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Trout7 said:

Personally i still hope we keep starting Jeff Teague next season. I like Dennis but he still has a lot to learn about not continuously making silly turnovers and thinking plays through. I am not sure which player i would choose if we could only keep one.  I think people sometimes forget how good Jeff is.

I do agree that Dennis still has a lot to learn.  Good news is there is still time for him to learn.

If I had to pick one moving forward I'm taking Dennis - Teague is good, I think Dennis can be great if he keeps working.

22 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I do agree that Dennis still has a lot to learn.  Good news is there is still time for him to learn.

If I had to pick one moving forward I'm taking Dennis - Teague is good, I think Dennis can be great if he keeps working.

You think huh...

image.gif

There are many great backups, Sessions and Chalmers not mentioned.  I love Dennis and his douchebag cars, but I'd go with Livingston today.  His post game is everything, his average distance of shot would be best on the Splitter-less Hawks.