• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks/CAVs series will determine if the core stays intact

wolvetigers

On 5/3/2016 at 1:22 PM, JayBirdHawk said:

It's not that the Hawks can't afford a Horford max, the lingering question is should they pay it to him.

Horford wants a max and isn't worth it, but since Hawks can't bring in a super star, you might as well keep Horford imo.

• Moderators
On 5/2/2016 at 10:36 AM, AHF said:

His injury history has me highly suspect of a move to bring Griffin in.  There is an open basketball question about how good he really is but the idea that he is damaged goods seems very real to me.  I don't want another Danny Manning.

This was not intended to curse Griffin, BTW.  I'll try only to use my powers for good.  LeBron...come on over here....let's talk.

1 hour ago, Lurker said:

The only thing this series is going to determine is what we already know, that the wings on this team are of 32-36 win quality.

True,  but if our PG, PF and C play up to their capabilities their non impact would  be felt less.

On 4/30/2016 at 5:35 PM, Trout7 said:

I think everyone wanting to keep Bazemore maybe has more to do with him being very popular than him having rare skillsets.  I think he is a little above average at his position.

If Bazemore moved on, the only thing I would miss about him would be the Baze Gaze.  No more than $8 million per year.