• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What do you do...???

Diesel

• Premium Member

What do you do when you find out that your favorite team are some punks...

Filled with SAWFT players?

I don't want the Hawks to touch anybody up... now.  But I don't want to hear you talk about being classy or professional either.

What I want is a game 3 massacre.  I want the Hawks to put that classiness on display as they tear Cleveland a NEW one in Atlanta.  My thought is simple... WE MUST PROTECT THIS HOUSE.

If they don't come out with that mentality that they will win this game no matter what, then they are punks who just rolled over and played dead for Lebron.

• Like 4

• Moderators

There is nothing wrong with Kyle.   He played no better or worse in this series than anyone else not named Dennis or Mike. 

Honestly, we can't play with these guys.    We might be more competitive in the next two games but we aren't winning.   The only way we win a game is if we just get unconscious from 3.   Otherwise it's series. 

Damn I how'd i get so cynical.

daavd.gif

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Diesel said:

What do you do when you find out that your favorite team are some punks...

Filled with SAWFT players?

I don't want the Hawks to touch anybody up... now.  But I don't want to hear you talk about being classy or professional either.

What I want is a game 3 massacre.  I want the Hawks to put that classiness on display as they tear Cleveland a NEW one in Atlanta.  My thought is simple... WE MUST PROTECT THIS HOUSE.

If they don't come out with that mentality that they will win this game no matter what, then they are punks who just rolled over and played dead for Lebron.

I'd want Bud to put everybody on a short leash. Don't do the usual take Al out to sub Scott in then take Millsap and sub Al back in rotations. Play with the starters but if one is playing soft, take them out like he would Teague and the bench players. 

• Premium Member

Protect the House.

The Cavs just protected their house.  Everybody is betting that we can't protect ours.   So much disrespect for the Hawks.  I think game 3 and 4 ought to be statement games for us... Not that we are just in the game, we have to win.

• Moderators

We aren't going to pull out any tricks that will work.   We can't shake things up for a win.   It's on the starters to come out and set a tone and execute.   Don't turn the ball over.   Don't play hero ball.  Knock down your shots.   Don't hesitate.   And for gosh sakes knock someone down.   Thompson should never get a dunk without feeling the pain.   JR should have a hand ON his face.  He shoots free throws worse that 3s.  Make him hit 3 instead of one.   Scott needs to annoy the hell out of Love when he's in the game.  Same with Dennis and Irving.    Horford?   I don't know.  Do something impactful.  

But this is playoff basketball 101.   Our guys haven't taken the course i guess.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Diesel said:

Protect the House.

The Cavs just protected their house.  Everybody is betting that we can't protect ours.   So much disrespect for the Hawks.  I think game 3 and 4 ought to be statement games for us... Not that we are just in the game, we have to win.

1365439713_basketball_trick_shot_fail.gi

• Like 1