• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Why?

volman

Why did the Cavs have to shoot like golden state?

why did all of the lebron scrubs play like superstars again?

this Atlanta team is such a well coached team and we were in all of these games but one despite the all time record 3 point shooting. 

Imagine if cleveland and actually played to their averages. We would be up 3-1. 

And don't tell me otherwise. We outplayed Cleveland twice if not three times. 

I hate Cleveland and specifically lebron James. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, nathan2331 said:

I agree to an extent, but if we're being honest our defense wasn't good enough. That and we gave them too many second chance opportunities through the first 3 games.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

We played good enough defense. Our defense is overrated and should not be respected. But dang man, the 3's that they made were such momentum killers. Literally every time. 

It is unfathomable how ridiculous they were from 3... And we should be up 3-1. 

We played good enough defense. Our defense is overrated and should not be respected. But dang man, the 3's that they made were such momentum killers. Literally every time. 

It is unfathomable how ridiculous they were from 3... And we should be up 3-1. 

We'll a lot of the threes they hit were open ones. You're right, their shooting was ridiculous, but we didn't help ourselves.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

18 minutes ago, volman said:

this Atlanta team is such a well coached team and we were in all of these games but one despite the all time record 3 point shooting. 

We have no Superstar, Closer  or Leader.

11 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

We have no Superstar, Closer  or Leader.

It is true and that is why it is so frustrating. We are such a better coached team and don't have anything close to a superstar. Cleveland also shot historically well from 3 (in each game) and we still should be up 3-1 or tied 2-2. 

That's why I'm so upset about this. It had to happen in our series. 

30 minutes ago, volman said:

We closed off the lane, we just don't have an answer for LeBron James nor do we have the man to get us points like Cleveland does.  We need a #1 option.

3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

We closed off the lane, we just don't have an answer for LeBron James nor do we have the man to get us points like Cleveland does.  We need a #1 option.

True, we don't have a #1... I wish we had a durant or someone who could thrive in this system. It's a shame how close we are without a superstar and so far under the cap. 

We out coached and went toe to toe with a team that paid for a title and has the best player of this generation. 

Wish we could get over the hump. 

There was some contested threes in this series (Jr Smith the big culprit), but the big problem here with the three ball is this team can't even keep backup players from dribble driving effectively into the paint. I mean I saw Richard Jefferson get into the paint too easily a few times.

This team is hard wired to help when the man defending the ball gets beat and that needs to get un-hardwired.

From what I saw I'm not sure some of the wing players on the team can keep guys that just play basketball for fun in front of them.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Lurker said:

There was some contested threes in this series (Jr Smith the big culprit), but the big problem here with the three ball is this team can't even keep backup players from dribble driving effectively into the paint. I mean I saw Richard Jefferson get into the paint too easily a few times.

This team is hard wired to help when the man defending the ball gets beat and that needs to get un-hardwired.

From what I saw I'm not sure some of the wing players on the team can keep guys that just play basketball for fun in front of them.

Defense should be take care of your  own guy, look for help 2nd. Too many times it's  the opposite.

Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

Defense should be take care of your  own guy, look for help 2nd. Too many times it's  the opposite.

Problem is they can't.

They overhelped all series and it was because every single wing player was getting beaten too easily. Wasn't just with James.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Problem is they can't.

They overhelped all series and it was because every single wing player was getting beaten too easily. Wasn't just with James.

I liked the Thabo and Baze together in the backcourt, it just sucks the defense gets worse when somebody has to rest because Korver got to come in and then you got Millsap who got to guard Love all game because Scott is so lost on defense.