• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Taurean Prince... WHO IS IN??

Diesel

14 minutes ago, Diesel said:

I doubt it.   I think he's low 30s from three.   He's about 45 from 2.   Then again, DMC didn't look like a three point shooter before he met Bud.  Neither did Sap.  Neither did Horf.  Neither did Baze. Neither did Thabo or Scott.  I'm not worried about his shooting right now, Size matters.

If they keep Horford, scoring from the 3 WILL matter.

If DMC was coached by Bud as a rookie how soon would he have become the 3 and D player he is? Thinking he would have progressed a good bit faster. Maybe that would apply to Prince to the point he gives good minutes at some point during his first season. His second year he should be getting comfortable with the scheme. 

• Premium Member
4 hours ago, Diesel said:

I would give away this pick this year.  Let's get Prince.  He's a guy that fits what we like.  6'7" 220... I think he has good size.. (would prefer 6'9") but he's a defensive guy too.

I like Prince but I like Brandon Ingram a whole lot better. I'd like to see the Hawks do something exciting in the Draft for once.

• Moderators
19 minutes ago, hawkman said:

I like Prince but I like Brandon Ingram a whole lot better. I'd like to see the Hawks do something exciting in the Draft for once.

One is going first or second in the draft and the other may be available with our pick sooo....yeah, don't hold your breath on that!

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, BigDog90 said:

That would be nice. I'm still trying to understanding trading Oubre last year.

'Cause he's years away from being years away.

2 minutes ago, BigDog90 said:

Yet they love drafting seniors and they clearly peaked.

Better than wasting a pick on the next in a long line of Kansas busts.

Now, I like my ladies with some meat on the bones so i can appreciate some Kansas busts (hehe).  I just dont like 'em on my basketball team.

35 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Better than wasting a pick on the next in a long line of Kansas busts.

Now, I like my ladies with some meat on the bones so i can appreciate some Kansas busts (hehe).  I just dont like 'em on my basketball team.

Besides McLemore and Thomas Robinson who else is a Kansas bust? Morris twins are good. Wiggins got potential.

10 hours ago, BigDog90 said:

Besides McLemore and Thomas Robinson who else is a Kansas bust? Morris twins are good. Wiggins got potential.

Guys like Wayne Simien, Julian Wright, Brandon Rush, Darrell Arthur, Xavier Henry, Cole Aldrich, Josh Selby, Tyshawn Taylor (doing felony time now I think), the aforementioned Robinson and McLemore and Oubre to round it out.   I won't even go back to guys like Scot Pollard or Sexy Rexy Walters.

Wiggins is fine.

3 hours ago, kg01 said:

Guys like Wayne Simien, Julian Wright, Brandon Rush, Darrell Arthur, Xavier Henry, Cole Aldrich, Josh Selby, Tyshawn Taylor (doing felony time now I think), the aforementioned Robinson and McLemore and Oubre to round it out.   I won't even go back to guys like Scot Pollard or Sexy Rexy Walters.

Wiggins is fine.

Yeah but we all know they destroy us because of the Kansas Stiff Theory, cc @MaceCase

2 minutes ago, hawksfanatic said:

Yeah but we all know they destroy us because of the Kansas Stiff Theory, cc @MaceCase

I'm not versed in KS Theory.  Is that anything like Montezuma's -er- Danny Manning's Revenge?

3 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I'm not versed in KS Theory.  Is that anything like Montezuma's -er- Danny Manning's Revenge?

I'll let prof mace give you the lecture on it, he came up with the theory and it has yet to be disproven. Pretty sure by internet rulez that means it's proven tru.

3 minutes ago, hawksfanatic said:

I'll let prof mace give you the lecture on it, he came up with the theory and it has yet to be disproven. Pretty sure by internet rulez that means it's proven tru.

Ah, it'll be a while then.  Takes him some time to get up on his high horse soapbox.

Well, kegels,  I'd be glad to send you an invitation to the MIT-Sloan Conference where I will be presenting KST to the panel.  Do be sure to bring your notepad and crayons though.

And @hawksfanatic, I understand that times are hard right now, buddy, but you're in luck!  I'd be willing to buy out your share of KST Matter for a reasonable price of 5k.  What's that? No, no, no, that's not a $2 billion evaluation in my back pocket.  Look, take the money and go take care of your wife and crippled son, and try not invest it in a meth lab.  Most importantly, don't make kg Pinkman your lab assistant.