Brown, Chriss, or Prince??

Diesel

7 hours ago, CP61 said:

Last years class was terrible. 3 was just fine for him.

These types of terrible classes are common.  Look at the 2014 class.  In 2015, you had KAT and Porzingis at the top, but not much after that.  Justice Winslow is OK.  Myles Turner is a developing big man.  Devin Booker looks like a good player.  Heck, even the 2013 class was not that good.  The top four players relative to career VORP all were drafted after the 15th pick in that draft.  Yet, people still want to tank and get in the lottery so they can draft the next Ben McLemore or Stanley Johnson.

48 minutes ago, KB21 said:

These types of terrible classes are common.  Look at the 2014 class.  In 2015, you had KAT and Porzingis at the top, but not much after that.  Justice Winslow is OK.  Myles Turner is a developing big man.  Devin Booker looks like a good player.  Heck, even the 2013 class was not that good.  The top four players relative to career VORP all were drafted after the 15th pick in that draft.  Yet, people still want to tank and get in the lottery so they can draft the next Ben McLemore or Stanley Johnson.

While I agree with you, this one looks especially bad. Probably because it's crown jewel sat out the season. As of now, the top scorer from the class had 10 ppg last year. Usually there's at least someone who stands out.

I stand by what I said...Jaylen Brown is a bad man. He will only get better and better..don't get me wrong though even tho he's a Cal kid, he's now an enemy of the state, a Celtic. I think I would have rooted for him to succeed in any other uniform..well not the warriors or Cavs either but you feel me lol.

We did pretty damn well with Prince though...let's do something special in this draft as well! 

LETS GO HAWKS!!!

On 6/19/2017 at 7:07 PM, JayBirdHawk said:

Thoughts on how we did?

He was 3rd on my board behind Malik Beasley and Caris Levert. I still think the other two will be better in the long term, but I liked Taurean a lot too. He was the safest pick of my top 3 and he did not disappoint, and I even think his offensive upside is better than I thought. His defense was a little suspect, but I that's normal for rookies. Especially rookies that played zone their whole career.

Edited by ATLien_