• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Local Boy Makes Good

lethalweapon3

59 minutes ago, hawksfanatic said:

I hope he coaches in more than thirty seconds spurts.

Aye man, why you can't just be happy for the GT grad.  I'm happy for all the Clem's son grads who make it big on the moonshine circuit. (hehe)

49 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Aye man, why you can't just be happy for the GT grad.  I'm happy for all the Clem's son grads who make it big on the moonshine circuit. (hehe)

I bet you've got a 'Rio #6 jersey hanging in your Man [sic] Cave, which would also explain you're hate towards Kirk and Pero. It all makes cents now...

• 2 months later...
  • Moderators
2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Speaking of local boys making good, I have pretty solid proof that @lethalweapon3 roots for the Selltics ....

http://www.csnne.com/boston-celtics/celtics-agree-training-camp-deal-guard-georges-hunt

((Quietly hoping the C's add Brian Gregory and Paul Hewitt to the staff.))

~lw3

Do we need a catch-all GT news thread?

Anyways, here's a pretty cool story.  Apparently gamers will be able to start their NBA2K careers by playing for a select few college programs, including GT!

http://www.forbes.com/sites/brianmazique/2016/08/26/nba-2k17-news-the-prelude-gives-fans-a-chance-to-start-their-mycareer-journey-early/#52e817e37275

@Spud2Nique, we expect to see a MyCareer version of Spud2 with a GT jersey on once the game is released.

7 hours ago, kg01 said:

Do we need a catch-all GT news thread?

Anyways, here's a pretty cool story.  Apparently gamers will be able to start their NBA2K careers by playing for a select few college programs, including GT!

http://www.forbes.com/sites/brianmazique/2016/08/26/nba-2k17-news-the-prelude-gives-fans-a-chance-to-start-their-mycareer-journey-early/#52e817e37275

@Spud2Nique, we expect to see a MyCareer version of Spud2 with a GT jersey on once the game is released.

I'm a UCLA playa....but your gonna hear me roar no doubt ;-)

• 3 months later...
On 8/26/2016 at 6:50 PM, Spud2Nique said:

I'm a UCLA playa....but your gonna hear me roar no doubt ;-)

I didn't realize you were a UCLA fan.  Did you know Baron Davis was down to GT and UCLA before inevitably committing to the Bruins back in the day in honor of his late grandfather?  Funny how many dudes almost went to GT.  Tony Parker said he was either going to UCLA, GT or the draft.

Anyways, @lethalweapon3, were you the one I promised I'd send the Jared Dudley link to a few weeks ago?  See him mentoring current GT pg Moore below.  Actually some really good stuff ...

ETA: Gotta love his advice w.r.t. "them Duke boys".  "White dudes, black dudes ... dey all takin' charges down there ..."

Edited by kg01

• Moderators
5 hours ago, kg01 said:

I didn't realize you were a UCLA fan.  Did you know Baron Davis was down to GT and UCLA before inevitably committing to the Bruins back in the day in honor of his late grandfather?  Funny how many dudes almost went to GT.  Tony Parker said he was either going to UCLA, GT or the draft.

Anyways, @lethalweapon3, were you the one I promised I'd send the Jared Dudley link to a few weeks ago?  See him mentoring current GT pg Moore below.  Actually some really good stuff ...

ETA: Gotta love his advice w.r.t. "them Duke boys".  "White dudes, black dudes ... dey all takin' charges down there ..."

Cool find! Now if only J-Dud (and D3) could help with all these kids' shot mechanics... I'd bug Mark Price and Matt Harpring, but they seem a bit busy.

~lw3