• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Who is the one player you DON'T want

Whose the one guy that you don't want in this draft? 

I think mine is Deandre Bembry, aka the non sexy pick. Although we always seem to draft boring non sexy system type guys but this guy is eerily similar to Josh Childress and I was NOT a fan of Childress at all. 

7 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

Whose the one guy that you don't want in this draft? 

I think mine is Deandre Bembry, aka the non sexy pick. Although we always seem to draft boring non sexy system type guys but this guy is eerily similar to Josh Childress and I was NOT a fan of Childress at all. 

Just about any swing player that doesn't have a small forward body. Sorry about not being specific.

The short clips I watched of him made him look bigger than what he is listed at. His physical numbers on paper look like a SG and not a SF which is where he was slotted. He really can get to the rim though. 

• 10 months later...

So I started this thread of "who don't you want to draft" and my one guy was Bembry and we drafted him. Lol...

Im gonna try again for this season and got a few names...

I DONT WANT:

Kyle Kuzma

TJ Leaf

Tyler Lydon

With my luck, we draft one of these guys ..:-( 

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, Spud2Nique said:

So I started this thread of "who don't you want to draft" and my one guy was Bembry and we drafted him. Lol...

I DONT WANT:

Kyle Kuzma

TJ Leaf

Tyler Lydon

You're doing it wrong! You gotta be more ambitious with the reverse jinx. I don't want Markelle Fultz, Dennis Smith Jr., or Malik Monk.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hawkman said:

You're doing it wrong! You gotta be more ambitious with the reverse jinx. I don't want Markelle Fultz, Dennis Smith Jr., or Malik Monk.

IMG_9940.GIF

Hard no to Harry Giles and no to Ike Anigbogu. That's actually about it for the draft though.

Would not be excited by in the first...

Tyler Lydon (Maybe he's a better shooting Nikola Mirotic but eh)
TJ Leaf (Serious questions about if whether Lonzo Ball was the main reason he had sparkling numbers at UCLA)
Terrance Ferguson (The story with Mudiay scares me away)

But would be okay if those were the picks.

On 5/17/2017 at 9:12 AM, Spud2Nique said:

I DONT WANT:

Kyle Kuzma

TJ Leaf

Tyler Lydon

Never fails...uhhhh

The Hawks have held one pre-draft workout in Atlanta with UCLA’s Aaron Holiday, Utah’s Kyle Kuzma, St. Bonaventure’s Jaylen Adams and Seton Hall’s Angel Delgado. They are expected to resume and ramp up workouts this month.

12 hours ago, deester11 said:

I like Ferguson. Is that the gist or no?

That Ferguson is like a Ross/Gerald Green type?  Yeah, from everything I've read.

Years away from contributing.  Sounds like a guy who'll look all-world in an open gym but in game action is a different story.

EZPass IMO.  Those types of guys are a dime-a-dozen.