• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Are we just bad negotiators?

JSmooooove

29 minutes ago, ATLien_ said:

Good healthy debate. I still think Thad's deal  is good when there are rumors that Festus Ezeli will get 17m. Unfortunately  that's the new NBA. 

Here's  a little something to cheer us both up. 

That was good man, a nice laugh in the morning!

Its easy to have a number of different opinions oh Thad. Indy writers and fans celebrating the way they have about acquiring him started the intensity of it all I think. For Bird, he wanted a much faster paced team. Teague and Thad will help with that. Thats as positive on Thad at his salary I will go though. His NBA history  has him putting some numbers up on teams with precious little winning and lots of losing. What kind of difference did he really make if they still lost so much. He has zero perimeter offense  which wouldn't be all that bad if he was built like a PF and not like a SF. Anyway, they will be faster and I imagine pretty fun to watch up and down the court this upcoming season. Just wishing Teague was out west after discussing all of this stuff.  

38 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Its easy to have a number of different opinions oh Thad. Indy writers and fans celebrating the way they have about acquiring him started the intensity of it all I think. For Bird, he wanted a much faster paced team. Teague and Thad will help with that. Thats as positive on Thad at his salary I will go though. His NBA history  has him putting some numbers up on teams with precious little winning and lots of losing. What kind of difference did he really make if they still lost so much. He has zero perimeter offense  which wouldn't be all that bad if he was built like a PF and not like a SF. Anyway, they will be faster and I imagine pretty fun to watch up and down the court this upcoming season. Just wishing Teague was out west after discussing all of this stuff.  

I read defense is the major worry for them. I think they were a top five defensive team last season; and they are hoping their overall excellent team defense can cover for his, Thad, weakness.

I expect Teague to try and blister us when we face them. That should be some interesting games to watch!

Edited by Buzzard

5 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

I read defense is the major worry for them. I think they were a top five defensive team last season; and they are hoping their overall excellent team defense can cover for his, Thad, weakness.

I expect Teague to try and blister us when we face them. That should be some interesting games to watch!

Teague vs Dennis will be a flashback to battles between Teague and Jennings as a Buck. Will be pretty crazy fun to watch.  

• Like 1