• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Let's Steal Austin Rivers!

LastDon

I think that the hawks have a very Attractive back up pg situation..even though Schröder will start I only expect him to receive about 28 minutes per game like Teague..Austin Rivers would be an excellent change of pace to Dennis Schröder and would eventually put the selfish Schröder back in his 6th man role..

Austin could be had from the clippers for about 8 million per season..

This deserves a triple facepalm. Yeah, because Austin Rivers is even LESS of a PG than Dennis Schröder. If you truly believe Rivers is a much better PG than Schröder, you just absolutely, completely, despise Schröder.

Austin Rivers, despite the jokes made about him actually is a pretty decent rotation man, but PG he is not. The Clippers even REMOVED the guy from being their main backup PG because they didn't think he was running the point well.

Edited by Lurker

The Little Train says I think I can, I think can, I think I can  play PG. But my Dad is wrong and I can't play PG. I am a backup SG. Now at least I know what I am. Sign me as such.  

U guys are nuts if u are ready to completely give the keys to  the car to Schröder in a contract year..Even Schröder assist are in the mold of what is classified as the "selfish assist"..He will over pound the ball  and over look shooters trying to establish the pick and roll..He doesn't need a journeyman as a backup..he need someone young with upside potential who could push him for a starting spot.. Austin Rivers is that guy and has shown in the games that he has started with CP3 out that he could start at Point and get you 17pts and 7ast

Edited by LastDon

2 minutes ago, LastDon said:

U guys are nuts if u are ready to completely give the keys to  the car to Schröder in a contract year..Even Schröder assist are in the mold of what is classified as the "selfish assist"..He will over pound the ball  and over look shooters trying to establish the pick and roll..He doesn't need a journeyman as a backup..he need someone young with upside potential who could push him for a starting spot.. Austin Rivers is that guy and has shown in the games that he has started with CP3 out that he could start at Point and get you 17pts and 7ast

Being fairly polite when I say buffalo chips. Austin is a SG who can possibly help at PG. If I'm right I promise not to call anyone nuts, stupid, dumbass or a retard because I'm pretty sure we are all Hawk fans here. I do admit different ideas are like different flavors which we all know is the spice of life but a backup PG role usually requires a PG.   

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Misha Owens said:

Rather have Jennings or Lin

Will admit that Jennings and Teague had some good battles when Jennings was with the Bucks. A good bit of one upmanship. It was fun to watch.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Thomas said:

The Little Train says I think I can, I think can, I think I can  play PG. But my Dad is wrong and I can't play PG. I am a backup SG. Now at least I know what I am. Sign me as such.

This, this, and this. Austin Rivers is at best, a combo guard and honestly likely isn't even that. His dad didn't even use him as a point guard--that should sum it up.

Edited by Lurker
  • Like 1