• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks/Kings Trade

LikejRod29

Thabo Sefolosha 4.000.000                                  Lamar Patterson 874.636                                     Darren Collision 5.229.454 but it only happens if L. Deng is signed and collision an his problem with tha law isn't so bad. I like or dislike?

Edited by LikejRod29
  • Like 1

• Premium Member

Those who think Bud will break from history and give a rookie a true shot at the rotation might be somewhat attracted to this. Those of us who don't probably won't.

I'm also uncertain why the Kings would be enthusiastic... do they have sufficient PGs right now? Do they have a particular desire to acquire a player like Thabo for some reason?

General conclusion.... just hard to figure exactly what the Kings' strategy for roster building is right now.

12 minutes ago, sturt said:

Those who think Bud will break from history and give a rookie a true shot at the rotation might be somewhat attracted to this. Those of us who don't probably won't.

I'm also uncertain why the Kings would be enthusiastic... do they have sufficient PGs right now? Do they have a particular desire to acquire a player like Thabo for some reason?

General conclusion.... just hard to figure exactly what the Kings' strategy for roster building is right now.

Right now or ever.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, capstone21 said:

Collision is a wife beater so I don't care how good he is or right for this team I want nothing to do with him being on our team

What does his personal life have to do what he does on the court? Do you know what kind of person he is?  Everyone makes mistakes even getting into a confrontation. I just get so tired of all these perfect folks on the internet judging people when they have  no access to all the details and you can not, unless you were there to witness what actually went down.  I do not condone domestic violence by far. However, if this was a one time incident you should not judge his entire career or character by it. I'm pretty sure there are plenty of things we've all done that we are not proud of.  Now I'm off my soap box...

• Admin
16 minutes ago, marco102 said:

What does his personal life have to do what he does on the court? Do you know what kind of person he is?  Everyone makes mistakes even getting into a confrontation. I just get so tired of all these perfect folks on the internet judging people when they have  no access to all the details and you can not, unless you were there to witness what actually went down.  I do not condone domestic violence by far. However, if this was a one time incident you should not judge his entire career or character by it. I'm pretty sure there are plenty of things we've all done that we are not proud of.  Now I'm off my soap box...

Are u even kidding me?  

Just now, capstone21 said:

Are u even kidding me?  

Nope I'm not.  If I were to judge you based on your worst action, I'm pretty sure you would not like it. I'm of the Christian belief don't judge unless you be judged.  I read up on Collison's "alledged" domestic violence case and until proven guilty,  why say he's the worse person in the world and you wouldn't want him on the team based on  something that  he may be proven innocent of? 

10 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Nope I'm not.  If I were to judge you based on your worst action, I'm pretty sure you would not like it. I'm of the Christian belief don't judge unless you be judged.  I read up on Collison's "alledged" domestic violence case and until proven guilty,  why say he's the worse person in the world and you wouldn't want him on the team based on  something that  he may be proven innocent of? 

It takes a special(sic) kind of dude to commit violence against a woman.  I'd rather we go with a different backup pg as well.

We've all been pushed (so to speak) by a woman in heated situations so, although we don't know the details, I'm not positive we need to know the details in order to be turned off at the prospect of having the guy on our team.

I hear you though.  What if he was simply over-charged for what was actually a non-physical , yet heated argument?  It's possible.  There's certainly value in having all the facts.  I just feel like that'd be a sh*tty charge to level against a guy in the absence of clear "evidence" so i consider that an unlikely scenario.

4 minutes ago, kg01 said:

It takes a special(sic) kind of dude to commit violence against a woman.  I'd rather we go with a different backup pg as well.

We've all been pushed (so to speak) by a woman in heated situations so, although we don't know the details, I'm not positive we need to know the details in order to be turned off at the prospect of having the guy on our team.

I hear you though.  What if he was simply over-charged for what was actually a non-physical , yet heated argument?  It's possible.  There's certainly value in having all the facts.  I just feel like that'd be a sh*tty charge to level against a guy in the absence of clear "evidence" so i consider that an unlikely scenario.

I say it takes a special kind of person (man or woman)  to hit anyone.  Woman abuse men too. It's just not reported as much and seen differently in society's eyes.   

I agree with you wholeheartedly though. I just don't think the kid should be labeled a "wifebeater" before all the details come out.