• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Why are we not hearing stories of Al or Sap recruiting for us?

HawkItus

Just now, HawkItus said:

We have some of the laziest stars it seems.   Joe never recruited.  Al doesn't recruit.   Paul doesn't recruit.  But, yet "we love Atlanta, love Bud"   Then show it dammit.  

I just asked this question in another thread...has Al ever sat in on a free agent pitch meeting?

Yea I agree.. I honestly just think it's their personality though. Millsap and Horford seem like the guys that just keep their head down and focus on their own games, while ignoring all the noise and media frenzy stuff.

I can see Dennis constantly trying to recruit people in a few years though lol...

Edited by Bankingitbig
  • Like 1

Maybe they are.. They just do not require the media attention as other media whores. Maybe they are making phone calls sending text or emailing? We forget these guys have families ad well.

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, Bankingitbig said:

Yea I agree.. I honestly just think it's their personality though. Millsap and Horford seem like the guys that just keep their head down and focus on their own games, while ignoring all the noise and media frenzy stuff.

I can see Dennis constantly trying to recruit people in a few years though lol...

Well he needs to cut that goofy azz #17 off the back of his head then...lol

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, IheartFerry said:

If Al leaves for the C's he is dead to me.

He can go anywhere else and I would be like meh.. The C's tho

Not sure what's gotten into you but your last few posts have really been on point.  Have you been hacked?  Yeah probably hacked.

11 minutes ago, HawkItus said:

Hawks have a NO LEAKS philosophy so you won't hear about the recruiting like you do elsewhere, but it happens everywhere.

Jason is the man,  if you want to know what's going on

• Like 1

• Premium Member

The fact that Isaiah can put out there that Horford is serious about Boston gives Boston leverage in going after Durant. 

We get no player leverage.... except that time that Smoove called Dwight and told him not to come to Atlanta. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Not sure what's gotten into you but your last few posts have really been on point.  Have you been hacked?  Yeah probably hacked.

Lmao.. Go play with fire or something

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

The real IHeart would never say such a thing.

Oh so you are saying my post in the past are all garbage I am assuming. Well help a man out will you.. Just a few pointers on meme selection , you know , to add a little substance to my post perhaps

1 hour ago, IheartFerry said:

Oh so you are saying my post in the past are all garbage I am assuming. Well help a man out will you.. Just a few pointers on meme selection , you know , to add a little substance to my post perhaps

Name-change is a prerequisite so ....