• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Is it possible we deal Sap to free $

If Dwight is our center and Horford our pf, is it possible we deal Sap to have room for Al and get a small forward who is a natural 3 and makes less $ than Sap? Cap experts? Anyone?

1 minute ago, GameTime said:

Wouldn't be a bad move if we aren't signing him after this year (He is gonna want 4 years 146 mill next year)

Wait collection of future picks or the guys they picked in this last draft?

2 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Wait collection of future picks or the guys they picked in this last draft?

Future picks. I think if it was players they just drafted they would have just used their names. 

I think we only do this if we know Horford is going to resign.  We'd have our starters signed for the next several years, plus all of the picks we get from Phoenix.  

Dennis, Baze, Horford, and Howard locked for the next 3 years, all of our developing draft picks, and room to sign role players as the cap increases.  

18 minutes ago, Final_quest said:

I think we only do this if we know Horford is going to resign.  We'd have our starters signed for the next several years, plus all of the picks we get from Phoenix.  

Dennis, Baze, Horford, and Howard locked for the next 3 years, all of our developing draft picks, and room to sign role players as the cap increases.  

If we're looking at a growth year with Howard, then I could see this. 

53 minutes ago, GameTime said:

Wouldn't be a bad move if we aren't signing him after this year (He is gonna want 4 years 146 mill next year)

He couldn't get 5 years? Hawks should have his full Bird Rights.

Edited by BigDog90