• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Bazemore still pisses me off

gsuteke

• Admin
7 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Honestly I'm not just saying this because we didn't sign him, but for a big man, Horford was soft as hell and that was one of the reasons we kept getting killed by the Cavs. I loved Horford in his first 6 or so years, the last 3 he's been scared of getting hurt and an all around wuss. Most so called experts say his game will transition well into his 30's, I think he might decline and be a complete gimp in 2 years. We will move on without him, I'm more upset we didn't get anything in return for him than him leaving.

Well we got a guy who is more injury prone, can't hit free throws, can't hit a  jumper or pass very well 

• Admin
15 minutes ago, wolvetigers said:

The Market dictates the $$$.  ...3 teams actually offered him 4yr/ 72million....So it's not like Hawks Management pulled a number out of a Hat. 

So we wish him well, let the other team overpay him for his contribution and wish him well ... 

Just now, capstone21 said:

Well we got a guy who is more injury prone, can't hit free throws, can't hit a  jumper or pass very well 

That could be true, but we also won't get rocked in the rebounding numbers by every team every night.

1 minute ago, gsuteke said:

Bazemore is an average NBA player at best.  You keep waiving the "superfan" card on everyone who calls it like it is 

I'm not waving shit, I'm asking for your alternate  plan - quite simple actually.

But you have offered nothing worth  debating, so.....

sizwqikzcgjyatxpyl7n.jpg

16 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

We could have gone after Aaron Affalo for the 12 he signed or someone like Wesley Johnson ... He might not be as good as Baz but it would probably only would have been for about 6 million instead of 17.5 ... and who knows what he could have done in our system ... Probably the same production and impact as Baz or DMC.   

A plan, an alternate plan offered.   Thank you.

Just now, gsuteke said:

You're cute.  That's not worth debating.  

Oh, I know I'm cute - definitely no debating that.

7 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

So we wish him well, let the other team overpay him for his contribution and wish him well ... 

What do you people not understand? Its NOT an overpay. Look at the market. You will NOT land ANYONE on Bazemore's level for less anymore. Are you just that unaware of what's going on in the NBA right now? I just can't fathom how you think that's overpaying someone in today's market.. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, gsuteke said:

You're cute.  That's not worth debating.  

In all honesty. You complain about what we are doing. You want horford and no howard.  So fine. Shro /Paul / Horford are locked in.  Who do we get to improve our team? Seriously. If you are going to bitch ,bring a reasonable idea to the table for us to discuss. 

I'm not thrilles at this point, but I'll wait it out until all the dust settles. 

3 minutes ago, atljonesbro said:

What do you people not understand? Its NOT an overpay. Look at the market. You will NOT land ANYONE on Bazemore's level for less anymore. Are you just that unaware of what's going on in the NBA right now? I just can't fathom how you think that's overpaying someone in today's market.. 

Evan Freaking Turner  

nuff said 

• Admin
17 minutes ago, atljonesbro said:

I know exactly what is going on and we have a number of holes and now have no money to try fill them because we vastly overpaid for Baz.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gsuteke said:

Bazemore is an average NBA player at best.  You keep waiving the "superfan" card on everyone who calls it like it is 

I guess he's an average NBA player that had 3 teams offer him more money than we signed him for.

33 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

we vastly overpaid for Baz.  

Do-not-think-it-means.jpeg

• Like 1