• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Time for Mirotic.

Diesel

• Premium Member
16 minutes ago, SCOTT said:

Is he available?

I read an article that talks about why he wasn't a good fit for Chicago.  Part of it was that they have McDermont.    The kind of thing that Chicago is doing tells me that they would probably give him up for first round picks.   They have built their tank and will take a bad year and get some more players to play next to Butler. 

Who would our backup center be. Mitotic is definitely a full time forward. Would have to bring in Humph somehow then I think. Otherwise its Moose and Edy backing up D12. Scary. 

56 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Who would our backup center be. Mitotic is definitely a full time forward. Would have to bring in Humph somehow then I think. Otherwise its Moose and Edy backing up D12. Scary. 

That was the idea.  Resign Hump if you do something like that. 

Shro/ Delaney / Patterson

Baze / Korver / THJ / Bembry

Sef / Snell / Prince 

Sap / Mirotic / Moose 

D12 / Hump / Tavares 

That would be pushing it with the cap, but not bad if we could make it work. I feel like if we can make Demarre into what he is, we could turn Snell into something similar. 

Also reading about it , it seems like the bulls already tried to trade snell once through out the regular season. 

Edited by h4wkfan
  • Like 1

Definitely agree with you about Humph. The Cavs series showed us the stage will not be too big for him. A good player to have healthy for the playoffs. Hoping Prince fits like a glove as DMC did and earns good minutes very soon in that 3 and D role.

• Like 1

Bulls are trying to unload some contracts to make room for Wade, specifically Dunleavy and Calderon. I don't think anyone would be very excited about either, but if they include Mirotic, I'd be OK taking on Calderon. I don't think Scott will be back next season, even if he's not indicted, I'd assume that the nba will suspend him like they did with OJ mayo. Calderón can be the veteran PG to back up Dennis, or least battle it out with Delaney for that role. 

• Moderators
On 7/7/2016 at 2:31 AM, MaceCase said:

Bulls likely to hold onto Mirotic.   Need all the shooting in from their frontcourt to offset the lack of shooting from their backcourt.

I agree but if they would do the trade Diesel posted, I would jump on that so fast your head would spin.   Mirotic can play.