Screw you Al Horford, traitor.

volman

4 minutes ago, Dnice said:

I'm glad I don't read aloud with the language posted this weekend.  Lol

I have to keep looking over my shoulder to make sure my 7 year old isn't reading over my shoulder. The language.......lol.

10 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I have to keep looking over my shoulder to make sure my 7 year old isn't reading over my shoulder. The language.......lol.

Lol.  Earmuffs .. er ... blindfold!

:Horford: "See, kids in Loston are used to hearing swear words from dere moms 'n dads.  Dey real fans. "

I'll keep it rated G JBH...

I'm very upset with Al Horford as he wasn't very fair to us and it made me very upset and sad, and I don't think I'm gonna share my Cheetos with him at lunch anymore or let him borrow my bike. He is a meany.

4 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

I'll keep it rated G JBH...

I'm very upset with Al Horford as he wasn't very fair to us and it made me very upset and sad, and I don't think I'm gonna share my Cheetos with him at lunch anymore or let him borrow my bike. He is a meany.

I applaud this message. And still Phluck Whoreford! Punk ash trick!  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ag82 said:

Haven't posted here in a while, but I'm finding this Horford situation kind of odd. For as long as I've been a Hawks fan, I can't really remember our team getting any respect because we had Al Horford. I don't remember feeling like teams ever feared him.  I definitely never considered him a superstar or anywhere near it, nor do I remember anyone else considering him a superstar.

Now that he leaves us, he is a superstar.  Where did that come from? Where are we setting the bar for the word superstar these days? In this NBA, if you want to win a championship, Al has to be your 3rd best player.  He's not a game changer, nobody is game planning for Al Horford.

I'm glad we are turning the page on "our most successful decade" or whatever people are calling it. That was incredibly frustrating and sad for a team's most successful decade. Squeaking into the playoffs and getting bounced easily in round 1 or 2. 

I'm not a fan of Dwight, but either he turns into the Dwight of old and we are a really good team or he sucks, Millsap leaves, and we rebuild. 

We weren't winning anything by building around Al, so might as well try something new.

7ac.jpg

1 minute ago, Sothron said:

What is really funny is listening to these Celtics fans talk about how Horford is going to fight for rebounds and get in the low post for them. I mean...have they ever actually watched him play? That's the two things he will NEVER do.

They'll  find out soon enough.

5 minutes ago, Sothron said:

What is really funny is listening to these Celtics fans talk about how Horford is going to fight for rebounds and get in the low post for them. I mean...have they ever actually watched him play? That's the two things he will NEVER do.

I have said several times that the "Great" Boston fans and their media are gonna be calling out Al for every 3 rebound game.   If he chokes as bad for them in the playoffs he will not enjoy the reaction!

• Like 2