• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Screw you Al Horford, traitor.

volman

8 minutes ago, volman said:

This is absolutely personal. As it has been said, the way he did this screwed the Hawks. 

I remember bumping into Al out in San Fran at te hotel when they were playing Golden State. Told him we needed him to stay in Atlanta and he did that Bs smile of his. Should have known he was mailing it in. Absolutely zero fire from his ass. 

We will be better off with Sap and Howard, and I am looking forward to how we fill the rest of the roster. 

Please know that there will now not be any tickets available behind the Boston bench when we play them because I will be the biggest a-hole screaming, booing, and harassing Al Horford anytime he shows his face in Phillips. 

Maybe take a few of those old school Brave's mini bats to the arena for anyone wearing a green jersey not on the floor. Anger management issues coming to the surface again. Just the same it's our arena not the greenies and certainly not Al's anymore. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, volman said:

Please know that there will now not be any tickets available behind the Boston bench when we play them because I will be the biggest a-hole screaming, booing, and harassing Al Horford anytime he shows his face in Phillips. 

I usually get tickets on the Hawks bench side, I may have to switch that for this game, lol.

And you guys know what pisaes me off more? The FREAKING AJC!!! They won't say anything about this. We have more articles on how bad of a pickup Dwight is. It's unreal. 

Cunningham, Bradley, Schultz.. Somebody write a damn article bashing Horford!!! Somebody!!!

• Like 1

Alice Whoreford, the lil' bitch. Hahaaaaa, that's about the 3rd time I've posted that this morning :buttdance:

37 minutes ago, Trout7 said:

You can bet he will show some grit and effort for the Celtics.  The only side he showed here was the pansy ass side.

:Horford: "The world needs pansies too, b*tch."

I don't mean to keep adding fuel to the fire here....well, I kind of do because I'm still steaming myself, but...

He didn't even Thank the Hawks...

smh...JJ, Smoove,Teague, Crawford all did...wow, really classy there Freddie Whorebag!

24 minutes ago, DS5 said:

We better not make a tribute video or anything like that when he comes back. Make sure he knows he's not missed and he's now Atlanta's #1 enemy. 

What's gonna piss me off, I mean absolutely piss me off, is when we boo this clown the national announcers will say how ungrateful we are and how 'this is why Atlanta's not a great sports town' and all that nonsense.  Totally ignoring the classless way he left here.

30 minutes ago, ag82 said:

Haven't posted here in a while, but I'm finding this Horford situation kind of odd. For as long as I've been a Hawks fan, I can't really remember our team getting any respect because we had Al Horford. I don't remember feeling like teams ever feared him.  I definitely never considered him a superstar or anywhere near it, nor do I remember anyone else considering him a superstar.

Now that he leaves us, he is a superstar.  Where did that come from? Where are we setting the bar for the word superstar these days? In this NBA, if you want to win a championship, Al has to be your 3rd best player.  He's not a game changer, nobody is game planning for Al Horford.

I'm glad we are turning the page on "our most successful decade" or whatever people are calling it. That was incredibly frustrating and sad for a team's most successful decade. Squeaking into the playoffs and getting bounced easily in round 1 or 2. 

I'm not a fan of Dwight, but either he turns into the Dwight of old and we are a really good team or he sucks, Millsap leaves, and we rebuild. 

We weren't winning anything by building around Al, so might as well try something new.

This should be push pinned. X 1,000,000,000,000

Just for fun, i think we should sign Amare Stoudemire,  AKA Horford's bully.
Have Amare continue to bully Al, and have Amare's kids bully Al's kids. Then keep it going for generations.
Like in "Back to the Future" where Biff bullys the McFlys all throughout history :biggrin:

I hope he is ready for the venom and hate he is going to get from those "great" Boston fans when he camps his ass at the top of the key and doesn't rebound and has his first cold shooting night and the Boston media lights him up.   He may not have the same high opinion after actually playing up there and people expecting him to elevate a team to a being a contender.

He was arguably the third best player on our team and he demands a Max deal and throws away millions with his hissy fit when he doesn't get the offer he expected despite getting exactly what he bitched about for years.   

With the classless way he left I'm glad he is on the team I love to hate.  If any body can design a Alice Whoreford tee shirt and throw that shit up on cafe press I will buy Two so I can wear a clean shirt to back to back games!!!!!

see you Al hope we see you again in the playoffs and your comments lead to a pissed off D12 punking your ass!!!