• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Mindaugas Kuzminskas

kenkejas

1 hour ago, Dolfan23 said:

If we sign this guy Nique will shit his pants every time he tries to say his name.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:Nique: "Min- Meen- MMint- .."

:Horford: "Jus' keep jab-steppin' Nique, you'll get it.  Works every time for me...."

1 hour ago, Dolfan23 said:

If we sign this guy Nique will shit his pants every time he tries to say his name.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lmmfao can I nominate this for post of the year? I've read this post 7 times already and each time I laught for 5 minutes straight...gimme my 35 minutes back @Dolfan23 lol

45 minutes ago, Watchman said:

Nique:    Well Bob, here comes our new player, Mandingo Kamikaze.

Please, please, get this guy...........On this episode of fun in the chat room w/ Nique

1 hour ago, Watchman said:

Nique:    Well Bob, here comes our new player, Mandingo Kamikaze.

:Nique: "Heh, y'all can kiss mi asz.  Oh, and f*ck @Dolfan23 for removing the Whorfart emojicon."

19 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

:Nique:  is like 17440890.gif

Was also hoping Mindfock would consider the Rox, Cavs Celts and Clipps. Just think it would be fun to watch Calvin Murphy, Austin Carr, Tommy Heiny and Ralph (the racist lawlers law) lawler  say his name. It was bound to be a fine of some kind or suspension for the announcer lol.

Ill still get a kick out of Walt Frazier saying ..."Mindfock Kamzungants with a dubious, splendiferous, bedeviling omnipotent move to the basket."