• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Bring Back Diaw?

BigDog90

1 hour ago, sturt said:

Ouch.

Looks like @kg01 has competition... hehe.

Don't worry Spud.... some of us think the world of you, even though you haven't figured out yet how to get away from Sodom (SF) and Gomorrah (Oak)... ;)

1 hour ago, AHF said:

Looks like the salary cap isn't the only thing @JayBirdHawk picked up from HF! :sun:

Ha, is it herpes?  Is it ... is it herpes?

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

5c2.gif

Classic.

4 minutes ago, sturt said:

A little surprised. That's dirt cheap.

Probably about right for Boris.  He old.

Still holding out hope we can swoop in and steal Boban from them.

Anyways, the Gasol move still isn't what they need.  They need guards.  Can't keep wheeling Parker and Ginobili out there for full seasons.

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

Probably about right for Boris.  He old.

Still holding out hope we can swoop in and steal Boban from them.

Anyways, the Gasol move still isn't what they need.  They need guards.  Can't keep wheeling Parker and Ginobili out there for full seasons.

Get Boban? you guys already have Edy Tavares, Do hawks need another 7'3 footer? lol

30 minutes ago, Spursfanpeacemaker said:

Get Boban? you guys already have Edy Tavares, Do hawks need another 7'3 footer? lol

I'm not sold on Edy.  Gimme Boban plz.

By the time Tiago is gone I'm hoping  Edy can give us something  positive. With Tiago's health issues Bud might have to give Edy some decent time on the floor this year ready or not.

Edy's development is one of the many things I'm looking forward to finding out about this year. It would be great if he can prove over this season that he will be able to handle the backup C duties going forward. He's had a year of seasoning in Hawks University, so let's hope he starts getting some playing time this year, even if it is sporadic. If he's on the bench all year, I think we can go ahead and temper our enthusiasm.

Perhaps it's just wishful thinking, but I think he's going to show us something this year.

• Like 1