• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

SIAP > This is a man who deeply, deeply wants to win a championship (May studio Inside the NBA interview)

sturt

I think it's time for him to show he can be the guy he was back in Orlando. Have fun, be a team guy, dominate and WIN! LETS GO DWIGHT!!! LETS GO HAWKKKSSSS!!!!

• Premium Member

Don't think I actually read the thread, but I recall someone posting something shortly after the Dwight announcement that he'd invoked the "c word." That and this have really compelled me to think about what it means to have someone on the roster who doesn't just think/talk about winning a championship in the run-of-the-mill way that everyone else does, but who does so in the sort of way that John Elway might have before his grand finish--there's both desperation and expectation, having accomplished almost everything else he could hope to accomplish, and has watched too many others celebrate while he sat at home.

There's something to be said for having someone on the roster with that perspective, that drive, that level of desire... and the capacity to play a critical role in achieving that. We've almost never had that kind of player on our team.

• Like 4

Only player on the roster who's actually been to the Finals. D8 also knows how it feels to beat LaBrawna's Cavs to get there. Oh yeah, Bud's been there too.....

Edited by hazer
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, sturt said:

Chuck gives his perspective on that discussion... and again, sorry if already posted, and I missed it...

LMAO Barkley threw some shade at Whorefart about how we were smart not to give that much money to only a "good" player.

• Like 3