• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Kris Humphries Interview. Glad he's back

macdaddy

• Moderators

His career per36 is 13/10.   It's not like we are going to be starting him.   He's a damn good backup big.   The two seasons he did start for the Nets he averaged a double-double for 2 seasons in a row.   He's bounced from crappy team to crappy team.   I mean we've cut Baze, Hardaway, etc. slack for only having one season in the system.   Hump has had just a few months which probably included very little practice.   The dude's a quality, strong, veteran big and damn if we don't need that.   As far as Mike Scott goes, he absolutely will be the first PF off the bench if he's not in jail or picking up trash on the side of the road.   

• Like 4

2 hours ago, macdaddy said:

His career per36 is 13/10.   It's not like we are going to be starting him.   He's a damn good backup big.   The two seasons he did start for the Nets he averaged a double-double for 2 seasons in a row.   He's bounced from crappy team to crappy team.   I mean we've cut Baze, Hardaway, etc. slack for only having one season in the system.   Hump has had just a few months which probably included very little practice.   The dude's a quality, strong, veteran big and damn if we don't need that.   As far as Mike Scott goes, he absolutely will be the first PF off the bench if he's not in jail or picking up trash on the side of the road.   

80430-well-spoken-sir-gif-Princess-B-eNi

I know my memory can be a bit selective sometimes but when Humph was benched during the season many or most of us were wondering why and not saying it was because he sucked. My guess at that time was that he crashed the offensive glass no matter what which doesn't fall into Bud's transition defense first scheme. Whatever the reason there was questioning of why he was in the doghouse which makes it sound like it was not blatantly obvious.  

• Like 1