• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks do gay pride???

Vol4ever

• Moderators

I am 100% sure the Hawks have done numerous events supporting the military and veterans.  No idea if there is a rally planned for Veteran's Day that they plan on attending this year.

I have no idea whether this is an audience with lots of basketball plans but I'd assume there is some rationale in terms of expanding the Hawks' fanbase and footprint going on.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, RandomFan said:

It could simply be because, ya know, it's the right thing to do?

Unless, of course, if someone is a judgemental prick that doesn't think all people should be treated fairly.

Guilty as charged.  I believe Selltics fans shld be jailed on sight.

• Moderators
10 hours ago, RandomFan said:

It could simply be because, ya know, it's the right thing to do?

Unless, of course, if someone is a judgemental prick that doesn't think all people should be treated fairly.

I have no issue with them supporting equal treatment for everybody.  I'm just cynical enough to think they are consciously doing this and many other marketing efforts to reach new fans.  Since Steve K came on board, marketing has changed to try casting a much wider net and bringing in people other than the Alpharetta unicorns management previously focused on.  Seems to be paying dividends.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AHF said:

I have no issue with them supporting equal treatment for everybody.  I'm just cynical enough to think they are consciously doing this and many other marketing efforts to reach new fans.  Since Steve K came on board, marketing has changed to try casting a much wider net and bringing in people other than the Alpharetta unicorns management previously focused on.  Seems to be paying dividends.

Yep.

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, West said:

Yea I thought it was pretty liberal of them to do this..  especially being in a bible state..but then again..isn't Atlanta like #1 city with the most homosexuals? I think SF and ATL flip flop 1,2 each year

Yeah, Atlanta has always been the homosexual capital of the South and I think it is the largest homosexual population outside SF in the country at this point.

1 hour ago, Vol4ever said:

Im ok if they did the parade for everyone not just one group.

Well that's impossible...Christmas parade? St Patrick Day parade? Dragon Con parade? Lantern parade?

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Well that's impossible...Christmas parade? St Patrick Day parade? Dragon Con parade? Lantern parade?

Green Lantern is one of my favorite comic book characters. I'd love to go on a Green Lantern parade.

• Like 4

Atlanta is the gay capital of the world, NOW, beats SF by a million aids cases!

GAY TV has affected the minorities in the south the most.

All is going to plan set by the J*ws

Edited by iDash

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, iDash said:

Atlanta is the gay capital of the world, NOW, beats SF by a million aids cases!

GAY TV has affected the minorities in the south the most.

All is going to plan set by the J*ws

Er....either a bad joke or mods should be swooping in like angry Hawks.

• Like 4

• Moderators
11 hours ago, Sothron said:

Er....either a bad joke or mods should be swooping in like angry Hawks.

Caw.  

Time out has been issued.  If anyone has serious commentary on the homosexual community bring it to the political forum but if you do make sure it is a thoughtful and fact oriented issue for discussion.

• Like 3