• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The ex-Hawk All-Stars Thread

Gray Mule

Horford also had 6 assists, 4 blocks, and was +13. Let's not be petty all season. At least not until they lose because of the rebounding. :) 

Indiana had some great stat lines, but they still needed OT at home to win. Gonna need more on the defensive end and from their bench on most nights.

• Like 1

I watched both games last night.

I think Jeff will end up playing a lot better around December. He didn't work out this summer because of the injury and was only cleared shortly before camp started. Defense looked awful last night but he attacked a lot and missed a few shots he would normally make.  I see him having a very good year with the Pacers.  They cant defend for shid but they can score .

Al looked like Al. Made the right plays and didn't try to do too much.  He was never a stud rebounder but he was better than what he has shown the last few years.  He really fits what Boston does so I think he will play well up there just minus a lot of rebounding.

5 hours ago, macdaddy said:

I'm still believing in the Pacers.   Turner had 30 points / 16 rebounds

And Harden had 34pts, 17asts, and 8rebs in a loss to the frikin' Lakers. Individual nimbers are deceptive, but I agree the Pacers are improved. That chemistry with Ellis might go sour, I put them around 4th one spot behind the Hawks.

Yeah, guess Al is what he is at this point. A passer that can block some shots and likes some threes. He does move very well on defense and is paid ever so greatly for it. "Move very well" was not intended as a pun but I'll take it.

Bulls defeated Boston tonight.  So much for Horford leading them to a perfect season (Except

when they face the Cavs) D. Wade a Bull.  He hit the big three late in the 4th.

• Like 1

I'll take 11/19/3 all season long! Especially if it means a 15 point win against the supposedly mighty team that's supposed to finish ahead of the Hawks...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, hazer said:

I'll take 11/19/3 all season long! Especially if it means a 15 point win against the supposedly mighty team that's supposed to finish ahead of the Hawks...

I guarantee D8 will too as long as it means an ECF's appearance...

• Like 1

Ian Begley ESPN Staff Writer 

begley_ian.png&w=160&h=160&scale=crop

Interesting night for an ex-Knick: Tim Hardaway Jr., who was traded for Jerian Grant, has 21 points in 23 minutes for Atlanta tonight. Grant was subsequently dealt to Chicago in the Derrick Rose trade. They say it's unfair to judge moves in a vacuum but if Hardaway continues to play well, history may not look kindly on that Phil Jackson trade.

• Like 4

Oh, did they not know? Meantime, D8 just put up 3 games worth of Alice's rebounds in his debut game, while still putting up Alice's points total...

53 minutes ago, RandomFan said:

Ian Begley ESPN Staff Writer 

begley_ian.png&w=160&h=160&scale=crop

Interesting night for an ex-Knick: Tim Hardaway Jr., who was traded for Jerian Grant, has 21 points in 23 minutes for Atlanta tonight. Grant was subsequently dealt to Chicago in the Derrick Rose trade. They say it's unfair to judge moves in a vacuum but if Hardaway continues to play well, history may not look kindly on that Phil Jackson trade.

I was thinking about those draft night trades when Oubre started defending THJ. Oubre fouled him near mid court and then on the same possession he ended up on the ground when THJ hit that baseline jumper. Not that it really means anything, but it did make Timmy's great night a little sweeter.

• Premium Member

Although I dislike the team, I can't help feeling pity for the celtics fans while still cracking up. Thier trying to reassure themselves that this is just one game and Horford will get more rebounds. I can't even lie, I used to do the same last season. lol

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

Edited by aali34
  • Like 1