• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Where are the assists??

Diesel

8 hours ago, HawkItus said:

At least Timmy is driving to the hoop more lately.

Believe we are going to be depending on that skill from him more and more. Tim can help the non scoring stretches we have by driving and at the very least go to the line while the clock is stopped. 

Kyle is (or was) a good passer when he got space, too.  Something he hasn't had in a couple years and likely never again.  His hockey assists and the ones off backdoor cuts when Bigs had to show are gone.

Its crazy that Dwight is a mediocre screener.  The dumpster fire Wizards were relevant for a couple seasons only because Gortat and Nene set wicked (a lot of times illegal) screens.

And Paul sounded like scoring 100 for the first time in forever was an accomplishment.  In a loss, versus the 22nd ranked defense in points no less.  I'm worried.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
15 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Our plan has changed per Bud:

Players are still adjusting to that.

Then tell  Bazemore to stop trying to dribble. I can't remember which poster said it but use Baze ala Bruce Bowen - defense, spot up corner 3's, cuts to the basket.  NO DRIBBLING - Stop trying to be Ginobli and be Bruce Bowen.

@macdaddy is correct - Millsap and Bazemore are underwhelming so far - both very inconsistent.

Actually, I like the Bowen Approach to Bazemore because he's not going to be Ginobili (who he has fashioned his game after).   Or maybe he can be Ginobili but his ability to hit the open jumper has to improve.