Report: Paul Millsap on the block? (Merged Threadz)

JTB

• Premium Member
4 hours ago, DS17Fanboy said:

Typical women BS. Start BS and then run around holy. And then some beta's crawling behind liking what you do. People are bitches....Anyway, the money spend on baze, is taken out of a grand total of the cap, hence money that could have been available to be a (big)part of paying Millsap. Which evidently would make the issue people have with paying Millsap allot less of an issue. Hence me "finding it hard to see baze running around with that smile while we are readily discussing not paying Millsap".

Whats there to not understand, much less to jump on, woman? Oh thats right, you are some sort of webpage übermensch around here with some banners and whistles who is alowed to have her period on people. Srry forgot about that. Forgot about not being a real deal on this sportsfan whine and wankfest website.

Uh...no. I don't know if he was hacked but this kind of personal insults and gender crap don't fly here.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, AHF said:

We are a community of fans coming together so treat each other like two friends disagreeing on some sports issue while sharing a beer at a sports bar.  You can disagree as strongly as you want but after the 'fight' you want to be able to order the next round and go right back to having fun.

Thanks for all of us and well said.

• Like 1

• Moderators
37 minutes ago, AHF said:

I am a mod and we are having a timeout after that outburst.  That isn't going to fly on the Squawk.  

For everyone:

Focus on the post, not the poster.  If someone posts something  you think is inappropriate, let a mod know don't go flame them on the thread.  If someone posts something that you think is stupid, don't call them names but instead address the argument and shoot it down (which should be easy because it is stupid, right?).  

We are a community of fans coming together so treat each other like two friends disagreeing on some sports issue while sharing a beer at a sports bar.  You can disagree as strongly as you want but after the 'fight' you want to be able to order the next round and go right back to having fun.

Thank you.  Sorry about that. 

• Like 1

• Moderators
8 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

You've nothing to apologize for.  We are a good group here and do some good "self-policing" so we mods don't have to step in very much.  DS17 has been perfectly fine up until now and I expect him to return without a repeat of this behavior but we aren't going to let that type of personal attack slide either.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, macdaddy said:

Well he has a point there.   I mean mostly i associate on here with you, spud and jaybird. :cheer:

Lol what the heck did I do I just woke up to this and somehow I quickly find my name and a cute lil cheerleader emoji...I mean ...ummm...

• Premium Member
38 minutes ago, Thomas said:

That's actually a pretty good article from Cviv. It looks like Bud was pretty frank with Milsap about the fact that they are listening to offers. At least that's what I got from it. I hate that it has to be that way, but I'm not sure how much talent the Hawks can afford to lose for nothing before the bottom falls out.

28 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Only betas apologize.

Seriously though, kudos to @AHF.  We take it for granted that the site is fairly well-run without heavy-handed mod'n.

That's my one annual mod compliment so soak it in and enjoy 2017, bro.

Lastly, does this mean I can no longer refer to you by your real name?

9 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Only betas apologize.

Seriously though, kudos to @AHF.  We take it for granted that the site is fairly well-run without heavy-handed mod'n.

That's my one annual mod compliment so soak it in and enjoy 2017, bro.

Lastly, does this mean I can no longer refer to you by your real name?

IMG_7756.GIF

2 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

You don't get a belly like this by NOT eating stacks on stacks o' snacks.

Geez man, push bak from the table for once.

1 minute ago, Spud2Nique said:

IMG_7756.GIF

That you and @macdaddy?

3 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Geez man, push bak from the table for once.

That you and @macdaddy?

Wtf....somebody call 911....shortays.....blah blah blah blah THE DANCE FLOOR OH HOOOOOOOEEEEEOOOOO....somebody call 911...(dancing no not gonzo on dem bars)...:-|

5 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Too many gifs to consider for this one.

Don't do it.....:-|

you smart Alex!!! lol I had a Viennese guy at the liquor store call me a smart Alex on New Year's Eve and I didn't even know the guy that well...

ps He was using brand new nail clippers that he sold right up front, ON HIS OWN NAILS THEN PUT IT BACK FOR SALE!!! Wtffffff

Edited by Spud2Nique

2 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

i can't do it.   Don't want to get bant.   The charateristics you are known for on the here, whether true or not, brings up some incredibly offensive gif material.   

Oh comon...everyone is really sensitive lol...I'm a medium sized boy I can handle it :-|