• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Don't be surprised if Boogie and Sap traded this weekend

NBASupes

1 minute ago, DBac said:

That's so good for Sacramento and awful for us. Is this something that you made up yourself or what you're hearing?

A little bit of both. The trade me, the actual possibilities, not me. But it's talk around these three teams. 

Just now, phoostal said:

Not enough 2018 pick isnt as good ss this year but still not enough 

The trade is from me. The teams isn't. I would have no clue what they would trade in this case. I would like Brown and a 2017 1st for Sap. 

4 hours ago, NBASupes said:

The trade is from me. The teams isn't. I would have no clue what they would trade in this case. I would like Brown and a 2017 1st for Sap. 

Jaylen Brown AND the Nets pick? If that happened I'd personally send Bud a gift basket. There's no way that happens ....hell if we get Brown OR the pick I'm be ecstatic.

Here's a trade that might work for all parties. I hate it for Dwight but it is what it is:

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=j67uspk

Atlanta Gets: Brooklyn's 1st 2017 and 2018 pick, Jaylen Brown, HOU 1st 2017 and 2019 lottery protected, Affalo, Amir Johnson, Corey Brewer, Ben Mac and WCS.

Sacramento Gets: Dwight Howard, Paul Millsap, Thabo, Tim Jr. and Splitter. 

Boston Gets: Boogie

Houston Gets: Koufos

Atlanta roster: 

PG: Dennis/Delaney

SG: Bazemore/Affalo/Bembry/Mac

SF: Prince/Brewer/Brown

PF: Amir/Scott/Kelly

C: Moose/Hump/WCS

7 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

Jaylen Brown AND the Nets pick? If that happened I'd personally send Bud a gift basket. There's no way that happens ....hell if we get Brown OR the pick I'm be ecstatic.

Exactly, I am too. The pick or Brown is enough for me if we are JUST trading Millsap. As I said, I just want value for Millsap. Role players just don't make me even want to think about trading Sap but someone like Brown, Murray or the 2017 Nets pick. I am fine with it. We can draft Josh Jackson. 

• Moderators

Why would the Kings want old players like Sap and Thabo if they are trading Cousins?   

I can't stomach a Sap trade now.    I know it's probably coming but geez.   And it'll be for picks and crap probably.

We're playing well.   It's a solid team.  We need to upgrade the wings but the team is capable of being 2nd in the east.   I  know that's  not first but our only old key players are Dwight and Sap and they are still top notch players.

We can continue to compete without sacrificing the future.    

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Why would the Kings want old players like Sap and Thabo if they are trading Cousins?   

I can't stomach a Sap trade now.    I know it's probably coming but geez.   And it'll be for picks and crap probably.

We're playing well.   It's a solid team.  We need to upgrade the wings but the team is capable of being 2nd in the east.   I  know that's  not first but our only old key players are Dwight and Sap and they are still top notch players.

We can continue to compete without sacrificing the future.    

I say no trade let him walk and find our new Sap this summer.

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I just said the Wolves were a dumb franchise but they look like Einstein compared to the dumbest franchise ever in the Kings. Lol. Are the Kings really this stupid?

9 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

I just said the Wolves were a dumb franchise but they look like Einstein compared to the dumbest franchise ever in the Kings. Lol. Are the Kings really this stupid?

I want them to be stupid enough to take Bazemore as well. lol

His relationship with the Sac media is really bad and have seen plenty of comments about him picking and choosing his moments for years by both fans and media so his chance to change a lot of things coming up. Address, teammates, management, mindset and a different local media quickly come to mind.