• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What do you guys think about this move

terrellgroup

2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

If we get a good pkg for him we won't regret it.  We'll just look back longingly on his tenure.  Just like Kyle.

Odd question coming from you.  We know you don't regret getting a good package (ohhh, shots fired).

IMG_7866.GIF

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, kg01 said:

If we get a good pkg for him we won't regret it.  We'll just look back longingly on his tenure.  Just like Kyle.

Odd question coming from you.  We know you don't regret getting a good package (ohhh, shots fired).

pretty-good-burn-patrice.png

3 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Dennis/Sap/Dwight is a good foundation for the next 2-3 years.  

Yeah, our very recent history suggests our top seven or eight can do well and against good teams so believe the foundation is pretty strong. Could always use a natural wing scorer of course.

14 minutes ago, kg01 said:

joker.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, macdaddy said:

Sam-Diane-image-sam-and-diane-36372540-4

Honestly if we had to put squawkers as the Cheers cast I have no doubt in my mind that kg might be auditioning for the role of Woody...lol

IMG_7867.PNG

Man, trade that guy and keep it moving.

i don't care about making the playoffs again. I want to win!  This current team is not built to win.

dont get me wrong, I really like Milsap. He is a very good player. If we are relying on him to lead us to a ship, you are delusion. At this point in his career he should be a third option. We need a 6'9 physical small forward who can average roughly 17 points a game.  Bazemore should move to the 2 guard or the bench, I don't care. Howard and bazemore are your roll players.

Personally I would start Thj over Bazemore, deserves it.

The Hawks could learn a lesson or two from the Falcons. The best player plays.

Quinn moved all those old  line backers to the bench and started the rooks, why? Because they earned that spot.  Bud stop coaching with emotions and let the best player play.  I'm done. 

Guys, the Hawks are my only favorite team for over ten now. I tired of see the same crap, kind of frustrating to see what has taken place for the past 6 years. 

We really need a true GM , we really need ferry.

I purchased falcons season ticket , and thought about doing the same for Hawks. Some of friends purchased Hawks season tickets. I opted out, why? I don't really know what the hell Bud is doing.

i do understand what Quinn is doing , why, because it was obvious and he made it obvious.

5 minutes ago, terrellgroup said:

Thirty plus minutes would be a good starting point but you know how team PR goes. Still think in many games there really won't be much choice.

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, terrellgroup said:

Man, trade that guy and keep it moving.

i don't care about making the playoffs again. I want to win!  This current team is not built to win.

dont get me wrong, I really like Milsap. He is a very good player. If we are relying on him to lead us to a ship, you are delusion. At this point in his career he should be a third option. We need a 6'9 physical small forward who can average roughly 17 points a game.  Bazemore should move to the 2 guard or the bench, I don't care. Howard and bazemore are your roll players.

The Hawks could learn a lesson or two from the Falcons. The best player plays.

Quinn moved all those old  line backers to the bench and started the rooks, why? Because they earned that spot.  Bud stop coaching with emotions and let the best player play.  I'm done. 

Guys, the Hawks are my only favorite team for over ten now. I tired of see the same crap, kind of frustrating to see what has taken place for the past 6 years. 

We really need a true GM , we really need ferry.

I purchased falcons season ticket , and thought about doing the same for Hawks. Some of friends purchased Hawks season tickets. I opted out, why? I don't really know what the hell Bud is doing.

i do understand what Quinn is doing , why, because it was obvious and he made it obvious.

Think about it though.   Sap / Dwight is an elite front line for at least 2 years, probably 3.   I know we have to spend money to keep Sap but there is still room to get another great player in here.   And that player has to be a wing anyway.   Or We could trade Sap, hopefully get some great wing and then be looking for someone like Sap later.   

• Like 1

Feel like he deserved better in the first place because he truly doesn't ever complain and goes to work daily, hurt or not. See if you can get that from our past center no matter where he is.

Hawks pull Paul Millsap off trade market, per report

• Like 2