• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Chauncey Billups giving DS17 credit like not even many Hawks do.

DS17Fanboy

Kyle's decreasing minutes and subsequent departure gave Dennis a boost.  After falling off dramatically from Threezus shooting levels it's a huge disservice to any PG to be playing alongside a SG who has maybe one dribble-drive score this season (against the Sixers to boot I think.)  Even Magic had Scott and Worthy to take some of the rigors of ball-handling and table-setting off his shoulders.  There's also two opposite ends of the spectrum when playing with Al as opposed to Dwight.

Lets not forget that Bud is an outstanding coach and former PG.  I think Dennis' style and his progression through options and duties on the floor is going as Coach planned.

Dennis had a stretch where he played poorly.  Now he's killing it.  I think most of us can agree with this.  Now if he can stop getting hung up on so many screens.

Edited by benhillboy

17 hours ago, NBASupes said:

@kg01 and @Thomas, come here and get a hug. 

Sean Connery in "Diamonds Are Forever" hugged/necked himself to avoid attention and somehow it seemed OK. I'll go with that one but am still good with you Supes and almost all others as well.

• Like 1