• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Chauncey Billups giving DS17 credit like not even many Hawks do.

DS17Fanboy

• Moderators

Dennis has been great.  I think way better than most expected and frankly much better than Teague in terms of all around play and consistency.   Not to nitpick but Chauncey picked plays against god awful defenders but that's ok.   

The team is starting to gel and Dennis is starting to show that he's a force on both sides of the ball.   Go Hawks!

59 minutes ago, rd79 said:

It's nice he gets some respect, but I don't get why you are so angry lately.

@DS17Fanboy still mad at JBird.  He needs a hug.  We all got together and nominated you to give it to him since you're closer to him than the rest of us.

Don't give him a bro-hug.  It has to be a 2-armed, pat on the back, squeeze the butt hug.  Get it done, RD.

3 hours ago, kg01 said:

@DS17Fanboy still mad at JBird.  He needs a hug.  We all got together and nominated you to give it to him since you're closer to him than the rest of us.

Don't give him a bro-hug.  It has to be a 2-armed, pat on the back, squeeze the butt hug.  Get it done, RD.

3 hours ago, kg01 said:

@kg01

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Screw it, this thread is now about hawkward hugs ...

Fresh Prince Denial

Aiight bro ... les' ... uh, ok ...

Hug it out

Aw gurl, you goin' home 'n I'm not.

Leave me alone, Trevor ...

awkward hug

@Lurker and @JayBirdHawk hug ran a lil' too long for JBird ...

bper

Yes please ...

Someone Totally Needs A Hug

Who am I kidding, this is the perfecf gif for @DS17Fanboy.  Our own lil' Dr. Evil crying out for help ...

Dr. Evil Crying

@Dolfan23 and @AHF were pretty happy about finishing their romantic run on the beach?  Where's the rest of the fabric on those shorts?  Or are those the pelican briefs @lethalweapon3 and @Watchman were talking about?

super-happy-men.gif

I jus' ... 1-handed typing ...

curious hug

Y'all were wondering where @Spud2Nique was?  Well, here's his last trip to the library (pronounced lie-berry).  Spud2 that's considered assault circa 2017, bro

All the Ladies

I didn't forget the rest o' y'all.  Get on in heyuh ...

Group Cry

Who didn't use deodorant?

All: ME!

Just now, AHF said:

This is Dolfan and I on the beach before my hairline receded.  Dolf rocks that dress!

Leslie%20Nielsen%20Clothesline.gif

Coincidently, it is also the way we met kg and spud.  Ah, memories.

Lmmfao oh god my stomach hurts I'm dyin here...:-D