• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Atlanta Must KNOCK Boston out of the playoffs again.

Diesel

Watching the Smeltics/Blazers game and was just wondering if there was any way that somebody could knock Isaiah Thomas's dumb lil head off his dumb lil body? 

He gets more annoying each day. Smh. 

9 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

Watching the Smeltics/Blazers game and was just wondering if there was any way that somebody could knock Isaiah Thomas's dumb lil head off his dumb lil body? 

He gets more annoying each day. Smh. 

I wish ATL had somebody who played with the confidence he has.

1 hour ago, BigDog90 said:

I wish ATL had somebody who played with the confidence he has.

I don't know man.  I think Dennis is that guy for us.  Timmy is also becoming that type of player although he isn't as efficient just yet.

Thomas puts up big scores but he also takes 27%more shots than Dennis and plays 14% more minutes.  Given the green light, Dennis could get pretty close to the numbers Thomas puts up, but that's not really Hawks ball.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ATLSmith said:

I don't know man.  I think Dennis is that guy for us.  Timmy is also becoming that type of player although he isn't as efficient just yet.

Thomas puts up big scores but he also takes 27%more shots than Dennis and plays 14% more minutes.  Given the green light, Dennis could get pretty close to the numbers Thomas puts up, but that's not really Hawks ball.

Plus IT doesn't have to focus on defense at all - saw a stat a couple weeks back where is he dead last in NBA in defense.

45 minutes ago, ATLSmith said:

I would think Hawks ball is evolving. It doesn't look like the offense 2 years ago.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BigDog90 said:

I would think Hawks ball is evolving. It doesn't look like the offense 2 years ago.

It is.  Bud will make the best use of the players he has but unselfish play (especially from the PG) seems to be an underlying theme.

• Moderators

I hate all things Boston but Dennis doesn't have the offensive weapons that IT has.   It's drive to the hole or shoot open jumpers right now.   IT can shake his man and hit fade aways and step backs.   That's why he scores so much.  Because you have to play him honest.   

• Like 1

Right now the way to play Dennis is relatively easy if you have good/motivated defenders, play back if he's not inside the three point line as he is not good enough off the dribble from three. Now his set shot is fine and should come back but off the dribble it's a surprise if he makes threes.