• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Dennis suspended for 1 game

HawkItus

On 2/24/2017 at 1:20 PM, hawkman said:

I call it the ole ATL sports GOT EEEEEEEEM! Hey, it's Atlanta sports man so you know how it goes. I've made that 3hr trip back from ATL mighty disappointed a few times myself. Trust me, that drive back home is a LOT longer than the trip to the game when they lose.

That's why I like Atlanta.

If they lose ( and if I'm by myself ), I can always watch the festivities at one of those "making it rain" places.

If I'm with a female companion, and it's Friday night, most like the vibe at MJQ Concourse.

So the night normally doesn't end bad.  It's just bad when watching the Hawks.  Although I can say that they normally win 75% of the time I watch them live.  The Bud era teams lose at home little more than the Joe Johnson era teams.  Those Woody coached teams always seemed to ball at home, and look horrible on the road.

Dennis needs to grow up and we need a legit back up pg

I try not to call NBA players trash but Delaney is trash. This dude should not be on an NBA roster. Who in the hell scouted this guy? I am trying to think of the last player we had that I just hated to see enter the game because I knew he was going to be awful.

Delaney better not be on this team next season