• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Zaza talking Durant injury

Thomas

2 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

That's weird.  His is the only one showing a broken image.  Your's has a GT player trying desperately to get back to the line of scrimmage.  

Heh, good one.  Actually that was the game-winning TD so there's that.

But wait, you're saying you don't see his avatar at all?  Yeah, it's just you then.  I see it.

38 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Broken on mobile for me.

3 minutes ago, AHF said:

@benhillboy's avatar is broken for me on pc.

Maybe you are seeing what you want to see, kg?

The plan was to convince macd he was going crazy.  I should've shared the plan with y'all first probably.

I figured y'all probably woulda turned it over anyway.  I'm like the Kobe of HS apparently so I just went rogue 1-on-5.

3 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

Benhilly avatar look goods ta me.

Speaking of avatar's I had to pay respect to Grant Long, one of my fav Hawks of all time.

1 minute ago, Spud2Nique said:

Speaking of avatar's I had to pay respect to Grant Long, one of my fav Hawks of all time.

He was one of my least favorite for some reason.  Big, unathletic dude with them stupid goggles.  He kinda sucked actually.  Who wears #43?  Actually, now that I think about it, your avatar angers me.  I won't be happy until you change it to Olivia or something.

26 minutes ago, kg01 said:

He was one of my least favorite for some reason.  Big, unathletic dude with them stupid goggles.  He kinda sucked actually.  Who wears #43?  Actually, now that I think about it, your avatar angers me.  I won't be happy until you change it to Olivia or something.

Big unathletic dude with stupid goggles??? I'm not gonna go all Soth/Jokic on you but he was a really great glue guy. Did all the dirty work that went unnoticed and did it with a bit of controlled attitude and anger on the court. Part of a wonderful trade that saw us bring in Smitty and Long. He had athleticism as well. I remember a Sunday in 95 or 96, I was watching the Hawks at the Hornets, Grant Long did a hesitation dribble drive from the baseline, maybe between the base and top, took about 3 or 4 dribbles in and just ripped it on Zo...he was athletic! 

Oh and the goggles, ya ur right they were stupid goggles...only the kind worn by Kareem, Moses, and Worthy...yup, bunch of geeks...:-|

7 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Big unathletic dude with stupid goggles??? I'm not gonna go all Soth/Jokic on you but he was a really great glue guy. Did all the dirty work that went unnoticed and did it with a bit of controlled attitude and anger on the court. Part of a wonderful trade that saw us bring in Smitty and Long. He had athleticism as well. I remember a Sunday in 95 or 96, I was watching the Hawks at the Hornets, Grant Long did a hesitation dribble drive from the baseline, maybe between the base and top, took about 3 or 4 dribbles in and just ripped it on Zo...he was athletic! 

Oh and the goggles, ya ur right they were stupid goggles...only the kind worn by Kareem, Moses, and Worthy...yup, bunch of geeks...:-|

"Great glue guy"?  Have you been sniffing glue?  He was a nondescript, mid-90's forward.  Average as grits.

He maybe, possibly, could've dunked on 'Zo in either '94 or '95 on a Sunday but might've been a Tuesday??  C'mon, sun.  You made that up.  Shiiii, it's 2017 bro.  Video or it didn't happen.

Oh and Kareem, Moses, Worthy .... Long.  One of these things is not like the other.

54 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Players that get severely poked in the eye have a different set of fashion rules for eyewear. Understandably so. Wonder what Hakeem thinks about that in reference to Bill Cartwright's nasty elbows. A HOF career laid in the balance because of that stuff. 

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

"Great glue guy"?  Have you been sniffing glue?  He was a nondescript, mid-90's forward.  Average as grits.

He maybe, possibly, could've dunked on 'Zo in either '94 or '95 on a Sunday but might've been a Tuesday??  C'mon, sun.  You made that up.  Shiiii, it's 2017 bro.  Video or it didn't happen.

Oh and Kareem, Moses, Worthy .... Long.  One of these things is not like the other.

Ur account has been hacked by Supes lol