• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Freakout mode...

volman

Why does every team shoot RIDICULOUS from 3 against us?  Why does every team have so much damn swag against us in Atlanta?????

WHY!?!?!??!!?! 

• Like 3

I don't care what anyone says! Until Atlanta get a pure top 10 scorer they will never be a true threat.

which is why I'm hoping for THJ to turn into something incredible if we keep him.

Edited by JTB
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, JTB said:

I don't care what anyone says! Until Atlanta get a pure top 10 scorer they will never be a true threat.

which is why I'm hoping for THJ to turn into something incredible if we keep him.

JTB, you know I love OUR hawks.  I really am at a loss for words.  Our coaching staff is great.  I love this organization.  We have GOOD players.  We don't have GREAT players.  I love every one of the players on this team... It is just sad that every team comes into Atlanta and shoots lights out... I just do not get it.  

It's sad. 

5 minutes ago, volman said:

JTB, you know I love OUR hawks.  I really am at a loss for words.  Our coaching staff is great.  I love this organization.  We have GOOD players.  We don't have GREAT players.  I love every one of the players on this team... It is just sad that every team comes into Atlanta and shoots lights out... I just do not get it.  

It's sad. 

Right and I can say the same I love the Atlanta sports teams but this has been going on for years ! Whether it's the regular season or playoffs...every year when analyzing this team at the end of the year we say "damn we need a scorer"

theres no such thing as defense on great players! Never has been never will be. You have to have a scorer that can go toe to toe when teams like the cavs, Warriors, Spurs come to town and that player at least have to get close to matching the opponents points.

Sure defense could have been better tonight vs the cavs but at the end of the day same results

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, JTB said:

Right and I can say the same I love the Atlanta sports teams but this has been going on for years ! Whether it's the regular season or playoffs...every year when analyzing this team at the end of the year we say "damn we need a scorer"

theres no such thing as defense on great players! Never has been never will be. You have to have a scorer that can go toe to toe when teams like the cavs, Warriors, Spurs come to town and that player at least have to get close to matching the opponents points.

Sure defense could have been better tonight vs the cavs but at the end of the day same results

Our offense was off the charts. THJ was great... why didn't Dwight play more?!?!?

No one is beating the Cavs when Kyrie and LeBron play like they are absolutely angry. It seemed like they were absolutely angry about the loss in November and wanted to show they were still the way better team.

Dwight not playing was a part of the reason for the comeback, as I said over and over in the chat, if Tristan isn't going to play, the Cavs offense will be absolutely unstoppable against the Hawks if they want it to be. The best chance is to remove him and switch every single pick and roll...which they did...and it erased the blowout.

12 minutes ago, Lurker said:

No one is beating the Cavs when Kyrie and LeBron play like they are absolutely angry. It seemed like they were absolutely angry about the loss in November and wanted to show they were still the way better team.

Dwight not playing was a part of the reason for the comeback, as I said over and over in the chat, if Tristan isn't going to play, the Cavs offense will be absolutely unstoppable against the Hawks if they want it to be. The best chance is to remove him and switch every single pick and roll...which they did...and it erased the blowout.

True. 

9 hours ago, volman said:

Our offense was off the charts. THJ was great... why didn't Dwight play more?!?!?

Because Dwight is useless in games like this. Which is the majority of teams in the NBA now.

• Like 1