• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Diesel's trade of the DAY. No diesel not the core

Diesel

• Premium Member

I didn't rank them in that year, that was ESPN's rankings. I like Duncan a whole lot more than Webber.

As far as Best PF in the East.

Shareef vs. Walker? Are you joking?? Seriously, are you joking?? Walker has no inside game. Walker's game is... "I will put up more shots than anybody in the league. I will shoot it from my car, I will shoot it in a bar, I will shoot it near and far... I will shoot it I will shoot it. I will shoot in from a plane, I will shoot it in the rain, You better not try to complain... Because I will shoot it, I will shoot it."

Oneal vs. Shareef.

Sure Oneal is getting better, but Reef is already there. Reef has a better low post game... But the killer is that Reef has a better MIDRANGE game. Reef can actually step back and shoot. Oneal is powerful but there's no gloss on his game. It needs to be polished up. Reef's is polished.

My prediction is that Reef will remain the best PF in the East... and if he gets some help, he might become one of the top 3 PFs in the game.

• Premium Member

First off,

The only thing that sets Francis apart from other PGs is that he rebounds well. Not because he's a great rebounder but because he has too. Houston needs help rebounding... That's why Francis and Mobley pull down about 6 rebs each. Somebody has to get it.

However, if you laird everything out here's how I would rank them.

1. GP - Fuget all this old crap... In his old age, GP still is the ONLY PG that can carry his team of nobody's and haswas players to the playoffs. Check it.

2. Kidd - Kidd just makes the players around him BETTER. Period. He is also the master of the triple double.

3. Miller - Kidd Clone. Except he scores more.

4. B. Davis - Baron is explosive, Strong, able to hit the big shots, able to pass... If his assists were higher he'd probably be the best. He's right out of the GP mold in terms of being able to carry a team.

5. Bibby. Bibby. Last yr when he was 18/9 player for lowly Vancouver, I was hoping that we could get him with Reef. Theo instead of Lo and it might have been possible (so I have heard). However, Bibby is clutch and he knows ho w to run the show.

6. Francis - Francis is good, well rounded but he only scores well. He doesn't really make those around him better.

7. Marbury - Despite all the bad things that people say about him, he's stil dynamic... He's still a great scorer. He doesn't make those around him much better... but....

8. Tony Parker - This guy has a future. He needs more toughness. After that though, he will be a star in the mold of Kidd.

9. Jason Terry - Likable guy. Has more to learn but he's coming along. Big time scorer. Decent defender. Decent passer. Hasn't put it all together yet but he's on the way.

10. Damon Stoudamire - Overpaid... But he's pretty good. Can be the best on this list but his size and team limits him. Should ask to be traded.

About SAR... don't bring Nimwit into the talk. I'd rather have SAR than Nimwzit simply because he will play tougher in the post.

Are you out of your mind? Give me a break! It's not even close. JT is light years better. Parker is a good young player but he can't even see JT.

Bibby better than Francis? HAAAAAA! Put Francis on the Kings instead of Bibby and they would beat the Lakers. Who does Francis have around him? Mobley is their next best player and he's not even a top 10 SG. Look at Houston's record with and without Francis. It's not even close.

Francis is a great player. One on one, he would take any of the top PGs in the league. In a team setting, Kidd is better and MAYBE Payton. That's it!

As far as SAR over Nowitzki goes, Nowitzki will take Reef in the post and outside!

O'Neal is a better rebounder,shotblocker and better defensive

player.Reef being better in the post right now is not enough

really.

Walker can be good in the post,but he chooses not to be.He

has the ability to play Point Foward and Shareef doesn't.But

Reef is a better defensive player/better at the fouline and

better inside play so he gets the edge here.

O'Neal/Dice should be the best PF's next year.