• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Do the Hawks care?

Just wondering if we care who the 7th and 8th seeds will be? We have a say in it as we play the Pacers. We can basically have a big say in who plays the Celts and Cavs...if all 3 team win out tonight, then the Pacers get the 7th spot and the Bulls get 8th with Miami 9th.

Do we want Miami as an 8th seed to face the Celts with Hassan bruising Alice?

or

Do we want Butler and the Bulls on the Celts with Teague and the Pacers playing the King?

Also, if the Bulls win, while the Pacers and Heat lose, then the Bulls get the 7th seed and play the Cavs while the Pacers would get 8th and play the Celts.

Do we care enough to....even care? Lol.

I personally would love the Bulls to play the Celts in round 1. While I think both the Bulls and the Pacers have a great shot at knocking off the Celts, I lean towards the Bulls to come out.

Itll be fun to play the Celts or Bulls in round 2...but for now..10th season of Hawks ball comin atcha!!!!

Well I think Hawks' fans care, but I don't think the players care. Hence, why most of our team is resting tonight. Looks like it will end up being BOS 1, CLE 2, TOR 3, WSH 4, ATL 5, MIL 6, IND 7, CHI 8.

I would like the Celtics to get #1 seed and play the Heat #8. I think the Heat could take them. If not the Heat, then the Bulls.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Bankingitbig said:

Well I think Hawks' fans care, but I don't think the players care. Hence, why most of our team is resting tonight. Looks like it will end up being BOS 1, CLE 2, TOR 3, WSH 4, ATL 5, MIL 6, IND 7, CHI 8.

I would like the Celtics to get #1 seed and play the Heat #8. I think the Heat could take them. If not the Heat, then the Bulls.

Yup..either scenario of Robin Lopez or Whiteside vs Alice would be fun.

6 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Any guesses as to rebounding differential there?

I'm gonna guess Whiteside is top 3 in the NBA at 13.3 and Horford is 54th in the NBA at 6.4.

Am I close?

Just now, Thomas said:

Think it would indeed be entertaining seeing Al in the post trying to score on Whiteside.

So was I close on the stats? it was a stab in the dark.

1 minute ago, Thomas said:

Think it would indeed be entertaining seeing Al in the post trying to score on Whiteside.

Lol..that would be entertaining. I don't think Al would post up on him once...all top of the key, EXCUSE my language but p*ssy shit.

Sorry to go off topic but I'm late: The Hawks owe Baze $19.2 M in '19-20?!  It's amazing.  Moochie Norris over here.  

It's crazy, the breakaway layup he tried to blow versus Cleveland played like the perfect metaphor for his game.

Further off topic, everytime I see "Hawks draft pick that shall not be mentioned" he's doing some incredible Jamal Crawford type sh@t.  In all 20 different jerseys no less.  

Another planet as far as topics, Edy with 10 boards and 6 blocks for the Cavs!!!!  WTF is going on man.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 4

On 4/13/2017 at 2:43 AM, benhillboy said:

Another planet as far as topics, Edy with 10 boards and 6 blocks for the Cavs!!!!  WTF is going on man.

Guess Edy and Bebe/Poeltl battled it out off the bench. Kinda yawning here.

• Premium Member
6 hours ago, benhillboy said:

Sorry to go off topic but I'm late: The Hawks owe Baze $19.2 M in '19-20?!  It's amazing.  Moochie Norris over here.  

It's crazy, the breakaway layup he tried to blow versus Cleveland played like the perfect metaphor for his game.

Further off topic, everytime I see "Hawks draft pick that shall not be mentioned" he's doing some incredible Jamal Crawford type sh@t.  In all 20 different jerseys no less.  

I know who you are talking about and he or Lou should still be on this team coming off the bench providing instant offense.

• Like 1