• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Is our new 1st round pick too old school?

JTB

3 minutes ago, Lurker said:

There is a difference between Howard and Collins, and it's sad, but Collins post game is night and day better...as a 19 year old and he's probably actually willing to play PNR instead of worrying about posting up.

There is more to it with Howard than just "he can't shoot jumpers". It's more like "Howard is not a reliable offensive threat at all unless he gets hand fed because his post moves are so sad".

It has nothing to do with who is and isn't PG. Stop stanning for Howard. He's not good.

Neither is Schröder.

12 minutes ago, Watchman said:

Unless he can develop a three point shot, he's not long for this league.

Well, he's 19 so he has some time to develop one if he starts working on those things now. He also has a decent enough midrange shot to go with his postgame.

He won't be like Dwight trying to learn how to make a jumpshot at the end of his career as opposed to developing it as he goes through his career.

I don't care about Howard.  I'm just extremely disappointed that we didn't rid ourselves of another significant problem, and no one has the guts to sit the little wimp down and set him straight. 

Furthermore, at least Ferry, who is poo pooed by many on here, at least moved us up in the draft when he unloaded a worse contract than Howard, yet somehow we're supposed to be thrilled that we got completely worthless garbage and took ten steps back in the draft??

1 minute ago, Watchman said:

I don't care about Howard.  I'm just extremely disappointed that we didn't rid ourselves of another significant problem, and no one has the guts to sit the little wimp down and set him straight. 

How old are you? 70? My grandma is much more understanding of the teens and young adults of today than you and she's older than that. She knows that expecting them to be all the way mature is expecting way too much.

Just now, Lurker said:

How old are you? 70? My grandma is much more understanding of the teens and young adults of today than you and she's older than that. She knows that expecting them to be all the way mature is expecting way too much.

How old are you, 12?

8 minutes ago, Watchman said:

How old are you, 12?

I have already said that I have freshly turned 22.

I am going to block you. This is silly. If you can't understand young adults than you are either very old or have a forgetful memory.

Edited by Lurker