• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Would you trade for Porzingis at the risk of HAVING to take Noah back as well?

JTB

8 hours ago, AHF said:

I'd take on Noah's deal in a heartbeat. The rub comes in how many picks we'd have to give up.

Exactly! It don't have to be players just a good number of picks along with taking back Baze. 

Here's my offer: 2 first round draft picks  plus 2 second round draft picks & Baze for Porzingis & Noah.

knicks: get more draft picks to continue new rebuild and a younger healthier player in Bazemore.

hawks: get a highly potential superstar player in porzingis in the future to pair with the rest of the younglins on the team and a old ass starting center who's unhealthy even more so than Howard but probably a way better fit in Buds system  if he actually can find a way to play.

to sweeten the pot a bit more: I'd throw in a third 1st round pick but if this have to be done in order to complete this trade and make Phil actually do it... we must agree then that all first round draft picks in this deal must come after the 2018 off season.

10 hours ago, Vol4ever said:

We don't have a player on this team Phil would take for him.  

Don't need players we just would have to give up draft picks. Likely 2-3 first round picks and 2 second round picks (second round picks are worthless 98% of the time)

i wouldn't worry too much about the first round picks as we've hit very well on some first round picks so far in Dennis, Prince, Bembry, & hopefully Collins. All these players still need to continue to work to reach their full potential but I'm saying we've gotten good value so far on our picks and now it's time to top it off.

Go get Porzingis! It's hard ...very hard to see that there's better future players in the drafts in the future that's better than Porzingis.

2 hours ago, Eddielives said:

Kristaps is the ideal big man for today's league.  You have to factor in the abortion that is the Knicks franchise right now when evaluating his performance.  He had many factors holding him back and he knows it.

Yup be great if we could get him and I know we can if we put the right offer on the table but it's likely not to happen unfortunately unless the Hawks are smarter than I'm giving them credit for.

so far the off season moves have not been very impressive despite a good draft pick in Collins but we have a whole summer to go.

• Premium Member

I would say he us the hottest property out there.  I dont think he gets traded by if by some wild hair he does it would be Boston.  We have nothing on the roster or picks to even come close.

I would say we could get Anthony.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Vol4ever said:

I would say he us the hottest property out there.  I dont think he gets traded by if by some wild hair he does it would be Boston.  We have nothing on the roster or picks to even come close.

I would say we could get Anthony.  

I think we could offer a nice massive deal for him that could out bid other teams for his services but it just depends how bad the Hawks really want him.

if we put up 4 first round draft picks or something to the level of ridiculous (to many) like that I'd say we have a shot.

personally I'd do whatever it took to get him here...Hawks draft picks or amount of draft picks as well as possible massive cap space just ain't impressing me. So I'd be cool giving up draft picks for his services.

• Like 1

I don't know if we have enough assets or if we want to part ways with them but can you imagine Bud getting a new toy in Porzingis? He's salivating as we speak..

Its like giving him a SUPER PERO!!! Lol.

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, JTB said:

I think we could offer a nice massive deal for him that could out bid other teams for his services but it just depends how bad the Hawks really want him.

if we put up 4 first round draft picks or something to the level of ridiculous (to many) like that I'd say we have a shot.

personally I'd do whatever it took to get him here...Hawks draft picks or amount of draft picks as well as possible massive cap space just ain't impressing me. So I'd be cool giving up draft picks for his services.

Oh i agree.  I cant think of anyone id rather have today.  He would be great under Bud and really blossom.  He is a star in the making.  I would do whatever it took to get him.  Just dont think we have  ehat it would take.  

26 minutes ago, hazer said:

Menace, THJr, Prince, Collins, Zinger. LAWD...

We'd definitely be going somewhere...of course wouldn't win a championship right now but as far as being one of the best young teams in the league that would be easily accomplished.

However if we had that lineup a championship would be a realistic opportunity in their future that's for sure! Just think how great their chemistry would be by the time they hit their prime ages and it's really time to compete !

good lawd I wish this would happen!

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, JTB said:

We'd definitely be going somewhere...of course wouldn't win a championship right now but as far as being one of the best young teams in the league that would be easily accomplished.

However if we had that lineup a championship would be a realistic opportunity in their future that's for sure! Just think how great their chemistry would be by the time they hit their prime ages and it's really time to compete !

good lawd I wish this would happen!

That's a pretty chippy bunch too, lil' bit of attitude (with a grin) with every one of them. Scrappy...

Edited by hazer
  • Like 1

I'd offer the same deal that we supposedly did for Butler and George during the season, which I believe included 4 or 5 picks. I'd even be OK taking Noah but they would have to take Baze, just to make salaries match. 

KP and Noah for Baze, Dunleavy, Bembry (or even Collins) and 4 picks including or 3 if they want Collins.