• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I know most of us might be giving Schelnky "Mr. Flexibility" alot of Slunk but...

sillent

42 minutes ago, Hotlanta1981 said:

No chance he survives this rebuild. Sticking around a team like this only damages you. If he is smart he will step down and wait for another gig.

That would be messed up on his part. He killed the team as president. Unless he was the one who wanted to get assets for Millsap and Korver at the deadline. He let the team crumble and made bad signings. The way I look at it, he made it so the Hawks had to become a mess and he has to see if he can bring us out of it.

53 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I can, Caris Levert and Rondae Hollins-Jefferson. I actually watch them. Caris has good talent, he actually played better than Prince did last season and would have been a clear lotto pick if not for injuries. 

Chicago SF would be Zach LaVine who is clearly more of an SG. I think we can all agree that Zach is better than any Hawk not named Dennis. 

Whatever, it still doesn't matter. Lets just set our sights on Doncic/Porter Jr and Zion Williamson.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Saying what they will be and what they are today are two completely different things. 

Collins right now is a 233 pound PF who's 19. Markieff Morris is ranked the 30th PF in the NBA and he's a solid NBA starting PF like Dennis is at PG. I honestly don't think Collins is currently a top 50 PF in the NBA right now. 

Prince hasn't shown anything to say he's ready to be a solid NBA starting SF as of what we seen. He has potential but its potential, it's not solid. 

We need to be honest, this team is horrendous right now. 

You're seriously sleeping on Prince. He is arguably the best rookie out of his draft class for one, held his own against LeBron and had times where he was our most efficient player in the playoffs. He took a back seat to Paul and even Dwight but now with him and Dennis as the main catalyst on this squad I think your eyes will be wide awake. He boasted DeMarre (DMC) at his best type skills in his rookie season and of course there will be growing pains but I see him having a ceiling as high as Jimmy Butler possibly Kawhi as a 2 way player in this league if he stays healthy. YOU CAN LAUGH NOW.... I WILL LATER 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, sillent said:

You're seriously sleeping on Prince. He is arguably the best rookie out of his draft class for one, held his own against LeBron and had times where he was our most efficient player in the playoffs. He took a back seat to Paul and even Dwight but now with him and Dennis as the main catalyst on this squad I think your eyes will be wide awake. He boasted DeMarre (DMC) at his best type skills in his rookie season and of course there will be growing pains but I see him having a ceiling as high as Jimmy Butler possibly Kawhi as a 2 way player in this league if he stays healthy. YOU CAN LAUGH NOW.... I WILL LATER 

No he wasn't if you are talking regular season and hardly any rookies made the playoffs so I can't even speak for it

3 hours ago, NBASupes said:

Now that Tim is gone, we got the worst starting SG, SF, PF and C in the NBA. With a bottom 10 PG and a terrible bench. 

This might end up being worse than 2004. 

I disagree on the worst starting SF. Prince is better than a number of starting SFs right now.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, thecampster said:

I think the Dr. J he is referring to is a generic brand of Dr. Pepper.

Bembry would be closer to little sweet than Dr. J

• Like 2

20 hours ago, thecampster said:

I think the Dr. J he is referring to is a generic brand of Dr. Pepper.

Sorry I misquoted myself on the Dr. J part. I meant to say George Gervin "The Iceman". I feel you all's sentiments on the Dr. J part but the iceman is still a smooth, cool player to be the second coming of...