• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Wade Baldwin

ISOJOE

He is a sophomore who didn't play many minutes in his rookie year, just like Dennis. There are certainly issues (you wouldn't want to get rid of your Firstround Pick after one year if everything went well) but he has considerable upside, that's undeniable.

Btw, Rio and Harrison are definitely not "really bad" players.

Btw2: Woj reports he will be waived.

Edited by ISOJOE

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

The Harrison twins do suck and Chalmers has way played past his prime ... I watched him play in OKC and he looked like a guy who shouldn't be in the league anymore ... 

The Harrison twins are really bad for the NBA.  Andrew should have been benched his sophmore year in college for Ulis.

• Admin
2 minutes ago, AHF said:

The Harrison twins are really bad for the NBA.  Andrew should have been benched his sophmore year in college for Ulis.

Absolutely ... I never understood why Ulis wasn't starting ... that team would have been more successful if he had been given the minutes he deserved ... the twins were all reputation ... they were slow and overrated if you ask me.  

• Moderators
10 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

Absolutely ... I never understood why Ulis wasn't starting ... that team would have been more successful if he had been given the minutes he deserved ... the twins were all reputation ... they were slow and overrated if you ask me.  

Aaron deserved his starting spot given the alternatives.  Ulis was significantly better than Andrew.  Cost the Cats a ring, imo.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

Delaney's made some good impressions so far in preseason--that's just from what I've read since out here in TX, there's no first-hand knowledge of this stuff.

You now have two PGs on 2-way contracts... I don't see them adding what would be a 5th PG to the roster, do you?

My money for that 15th regular slot is on a big, at least temporarily until Plumlee gets back.

This guy's available isn't he?

2017-10-17_0952.png

• Admin
6 hours ago, sturt said:

Delaney's made some good impressions so far in preseason--that's just from what I've read since out here in TX, there's no first-hand knowledge of this stuff.

You now have two PGs on 2-way contracts... I don't see them adding what would be a 5th PG to the roster, do you?

My money for that 15th regular slot is on a big, at least temporarily until Plumlee gets back.

This guy's available isn't he?

2017-10-17_0952.png

Three teams have shown that he is not an NBA quality player ... height does not equal talent

• Moderators
1 hour ago, devilwentdown2GA said:

You mean Booker? I think I’d have went with Booker over Aaron. Guy hit some big time shots though. 

That is fair.  I thought I remembered Booker having more minutes.  He had a good chunk but I thought it was closer to Aaron's than it was looking back.