• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

John Collins/Malcom Delaney 82games.com....that is all

thecampster

If you didn't know what names are involved you would think those numbers are a mistake because they are borderline absurd, with Delaney that is. Collins numbers being so good as a very young rookie is seriously impressive. More consistent minutes for The Baptist please Bud, imagine what the numbers say when/if you do. 

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, hazer said:

Delamey is MUCH improved off the ball. Wasn’t hard to be, mind you.

Think when Bembry comes back, Delaney's minutes are gone because both Marco and a developing Dorsey are backing up SG more then and we know who our backup point is now. 

• Like 2

• Moderators
31 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Think when Bembry comes back, Delaney's minutes are gone because both Marco and a developing Dorsey are backing up SG more then and we know who our backup point is now. 

I have no faith in Bud benching Delaney in that circumstance but I'd like to be proven wrong.

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Marco will probably be traded. If Delamey maintains the sniping at SG, might his $2.5mil expiring be good trade bait too? DaFro is the backup 2 going forward. Doncic would solve a big problem there, Colonel please impress us by moving Gaze. 

Just now, hazer said:

DaFro is the backup 2 going forward. Doncic would solve a big problem there...

Although I’m very high on Ayton and Bagley.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, hazer said:

If Delamey maintains the sniping at SG, might his $2.5mil expiring be good trade bait too? 

@hazer hitting on something serious here y'all. Don't harbor any ill will towards Malcolm, but if we we could get something in return for him leaving, all I'd have to say is .... "Bye."

• Like 3