• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Revisitation: Dennis vs D8....

Diesel

vor 2 Minuten, Diesel sagte:

Dwight Shot 63.3% from the field.  I don't care if all his points were dunks...  You feed that until the other team stops him.   What you don't do is ignore him.   Same with Paul.  You feed Paul going to the basket.. not when the clock is running down and his man is on him.  Dennis was the cause of Paul's ..."Inefficiency".   It's a wonder that over 1 season, Paul goes from a 47% shooter to a 44 % shooter.   Either Teague and Horford was better at getting Sap the Ball in his spots or Sap was rapidly declining.   Funny thing is that Sap went to a new team and even though we don't have a large sampling.. his shooting % improved.  That's not the sign of a player in rapid decline. 

Sap never was efficient his whole career. He's shooting the worst TS of his career this season. 

D8 obviously doesn't want to score on dunks. He wants to post up on players. Just read the Hornets board. He'll never be a go to - scorer on any team. A guy that can't shoot a jumper and turns it over 6 times or so a game, but wants to get the ball on the elbow will never be your first option. He cant create for himself that's why he won't take the most shots. Tell me one player, just one player, who's either a spot up shooter or can solely dunk and leads his team in shot attempts.

Face it, breh.

Charlotte is giving you what you want to see...more Dwight Howard and they are sucking it up.

Answer my question:

Do you want to blame this on Kemba Walker or will you just suck it up and admit that Dwight Howard is washed up and done as a good player?

• Like 1

vor 4 Minuten, Lurker sagte:

Face it, breh.

Charlotte is giving you what you want to see...more Dwight Howard and they are sucking it up.

Answer my question:

Do you want to blame this on Kemba Walker or will you just suck it up and admit that Dwight Howard is washed up and done as a good player?

Actually the funny thing is, he isn't washed up nor done. He is just mind boggling silly. He could be such a valuable piece in this league if he would consistently commit to a coachs playbook.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
28 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Well, it was, because Charlotte is *******feeding******* Dwight more and its led to him being more inefficient and turning it over. Dwight has been just as worthless for Charlotte as he was for Atlanta and your foolish self can't admit that today's version of Dwight is horrible and completely washed up.

Yeah... 16/12 shooting 55% from the field would be worthless to a Dennis fan.

Point is NAME ONE player that game has improved playing with Dennis??

NAME ONE Player who saw better days because Dennis was on the floor feeding him the ball??

Do you honestly think Dennis would if he could help develop a player if it meant less shots for him??

Dennis is more Marbury than Kidd. 

2 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Yeah... 16/12 shooting 55% from the field would be worthless to a Dennis fan.

Point is NAME ONE player that game has improved playing with Dennis??

NAME ONE Player who saw better days because Dennis was on the floor feeding him the ball??

Do you honestly think Dennis would if he could help develop a player if it meant less shots for him??

Dennis is more Marbury than Kidd. 

Take Dennis out of the equation. Hell, make him not exist anymore.

I'd still be shitting all over Dwight. You brought this on yourself. This is a Dwight Howard thread and ONLY a Dwight Howard thread for me, not a Dennis thread. 

I have already said in this thread, that Dennis Schröder absolutely sucks. But Dwight Howard sucks even MORE than him.

When Dwight is being inefficient and turning it over so much, he is LESS than worthless. 97 offensive rating.

He sucks. He's bringing Charlotte down with him.

Admit it. Admit it now, breh. 

You were right on Dennis. He should get released today because of how much he stinks.

You were 100% wrong on Dwight. He no longer should exist in the NBA.

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, Lurker said:

I'd still be shitting all over Dwight. You brought this on yourself. This is a Dwight Howard thread and ONLY a Dwight Howard thread for me, not a Dennis thread. 

I have already said in this thread, that Dennis Schröder absolutely sucks. But Dwight Howard sucks even MORE than him.

When Dwight is being inefficient and turning it over so much, he is LESS than worthless. 97 offensive rating.

You were right on Dennis. He should get released today because of how much he stinks.

If this was about Dwight ... that would be interesting... And even with your attempts to make this about Dwight... It's still not.  This is about the guy still in a Hawks uniform.  The talk of Dwight and Sapp was just to prove the point.  Dennis is a selfish, me first PG that will never..never develop another player nor allow another player's star to rise above his.  He shot almost 300 more FGs than Paul Millsap... 2 time allstar Paul Millsap.   He shot almost twice as many as Howard.   YET we wont call this thing a thing.  This thing is that Dennis is SELFISH and not characteristic of a PG.   Baze has more PG gene than Dennis.

vor 7 Minuten, Lurker sagte:

I find it funny how you made a full 180degree turn on Dennis 

vor 3 Minuten, Diesel sagte:

If this was about Dwight ... that would be interesting... And even with your attempts to make this about Dwight... It's still not.  This is about the guy still in a Hawks uniform.  The talk of Dwight and Sapp was just to prove the point.  Dennis is a selfish, me first PG that will never..never develop another player nor allow another player's star to rise above his.  He shot almost 300 more FGs than Paul Millsap... 2 time allstar Paul Millsap.   He shot almost twice as many as Howard.   YET we wont call this thing a thing.  This thing is that Dennis is SELFISH and not characteristic of a PG.   Baze has more PG gene than Dennis.

Is that so tough to understand??!

Neither Sap nor Howard are known for their scoring ability . 

Sap isn't an All-Star for taking over games with scoring. Hes an All-Star because he is on of the most versatile tools in the league. He as well as Horford is a glue guy who'who 's able to do everything.

D8 is known for the great defense he can play if he wants to. Not for taking over games offensively anymore.

Its really simple. If we'd have a Tatum type of player on the team I'd say any day of the week he should take the most shots. But we had nor have any efficient scorers who can create their own on the team.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Oh sure, a 97 offensive rating screams "Feed me MOOOORRRREEEEE!!"

This is about Dwight and only Dwight for me, period, no questions. If you want to have a Dennis discussion, start another thread that leaves Dwight out of the equation. All you will get is me constantly slamming Dwight.

Again, Dwight Howard...second highest usage of the Charlotte starters.

If Dwight Howard is such a great player now, why is it that Charlotte is 9-16, he's turning the ball over way too much, and has a 97 offensive rating?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Or is it Kemba Walker's fault? No, its Dwight, and he freaking sucks.

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Diesel said:

Dennis was the cause of Paul's ..."Inefficiency".   It's a wonder that over 1 season, Paul goes from a 47% shooter to a 44 % shooter.  

Such a shame that Dennis continues to follow Paul to Denver and shout nasty things every time that Sap goes to shoot since Sap is having his worst season this year for scoring efficiency.

Paul Millsap

2015-16 47.0% FG%, 55.6% TS%

2016-17 44.2% FG%, 54.2% TS%

2017-18 44.6% FG%, 53.1% TS%

(Should we pretend like Paul hasn't dramatically increased his number of 3's the last two years which will lower FG% as he has passed 30 years old?  Paul shot a career high % of 3pters last year and then when he got away from Dennis he went even more that direction setting a new career high this year.)

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Diesel said:

So in other words, you hope that we don't find a player who can be better than him??  what's the point in going into the lottery?  Just like he plays the game, he will say forget the team concept, I will move these players around so that I can get what I want.   Do you think he will develop anybody?  I fear for Collins.. He is an actual winner but Dennis will not allow him to be that and lead this team.. nor will he allow anybody we draft.  Dennis ... Lil Goldie.. wants to be the star. 

I want someone in the lottery to play with Schröder not replace him. I hope for a top 3 pick and no PG will be worth that anyway.

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, AHF said:

Such a shame that Dennis continues to follow Paul to Denver and shout nasty things every time that Sap goes to shoot since Sap is having his worst season this year for scoring efficiency.

Paul Millsap

2015-16 47.0% FG%, 55.6% TS%

2016-17 44.2% FG%, 54.2% TS%

2017-18 44.6% FG%, 53.1% TS%

(Should we pretend like Paul hasn't dramatically increased his number of 3's the last two years which will lower FG% as he has passed 30 years old?  Paul shot a career high % of 3pters last year and then when he got away from Dennis he went even more that direction setting a new career high this year.)

What's interesting is how many players in decline can go to a new team in a new system and shoot better  or even as good as he did in the place where he was an allstar twice?  I mean, shouldn't there be some dropoff because he had to learn the system or players had to learn him... especially if he was "in decline"??

6 minutes ago, Diesel said:

What's interesting is how many players in decline can go to a new team in a new system and shoot better  or even as good as he did in the place where he was an allstar twice?  I mean, shouldn't there be some dropoff because he had to learn the system or players had to learn him... especially if he was "in decline"??

Oh, look at the @Diesel spin cycle. Since you were proven as negligible, you change the subject around. 

Let me help you. Let's change the subject back to Dwight Howard.

10-16

Turning the ball over too much.

A 97 offensive rating.

• Like 1

• Moderators
58 minutes ago, Diesel said:

I have no idea what this is supposed to mean.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
13 minutes ago, AHF said:

I have no idea what this is supposed to mean.

If the statement about both D8 and Sap were that they were in decline.. then why is it that when most players go to a new team, you expect a dropoff in their stats because they have to get used to a new system and new players.   Look at Paul George for instance.  Or Kevin Love going to Cleveland.  Or Jimmy Butler going to Minny.  However, why is it that a declining Millsap didn't miss a beat in his new system?  If he's declining, you would have expected a great drop off.