• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

NBA Trade of the Day...12/13

Diesel

• Premium Member

Bazemore/Belinelli to the Pelicans. 

Asik/Hill/2018 First to Atlanta. 

This deal is a salary dump for N.O.   They are going to come to some tight times.  Moreover, Baze gives them a guy who can play right now.   They get out of Asik and Hill's longterm deals and they get two guys who can help their push now.   It gives them the ability to keep their twin towers too. 

We get a mid first in this stocked draft.  Also, we get a very strong prospect in Hill. 

• Premium Member
12 hours ago, nathan2331 said:

I'd pass only because we have 3 picks already and we'd need to consolidate the latter two anyways. A first from the Pelicans doesn't do much unless they fail to make the playoffs.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Well, to me... Hill is one of the prizes in this deal.  The first is a bit much but we're in rebuild mode and we can either use this pick and a package to move up or have a class of 4 players from a very strong draft class. 

Well, to me... Hill is one of the prizes in this deal.  The first is a bit much but we're in rebuild mode and we can either use this pick and a package to move up or have a class of 4 players from a very strong draft class. 

Solomon Hill? I don't really know what he brings to the table, but you're right that the Pelicans pick might be useful to help move us up in the draft.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk