• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Rawle Alkins with pick from Rockets?

Blunt91

I have been watching a good bit of the Wildcats so far this season because of Ayton.  I have since taken noticed of Sophomore Guard/Foward Rawle Alkins.   He is short for Small Foward (measured 6'3.75 inches)  but has a great frame at 225lbs.  He is a good man on man defender and could be a player in the mold of a Lance Stephenson.  He is an okay shooter, stands to improve but is best at attacking the basket.  I think the Hawks need more good man on man defenders.  He and Bembry would make a good pair on the court.  I think he is someone we should consider if he is there with the Houston pick, if we don't trade it or trade up.   Heck would anyone be down with drafting both Ayton and Alkins?

49 minutes ago, Blunt91 said:

I have been watching a good bit of the Wildcats so far this season because of Ayton.  I have since taken noticed of Sophomore Guard/Foward Rawle Alkins.   He is short for Small Foward (measured 6'3.75 inches)  but has a great frame at 225lbs.  He is a good man on man defender and could be a player in the mold of a Lance Stephenson.  He is an okay shooter, stands to improve but is best at attacking the basket.  I think the Hawks need more good man on man defenders.  He and Bembry would make a good pair on the court.  I think he is someone we should consider if he is there with the Houston pick, if we don't trade it or trade up.   Heck would anyone be down with drafting both Ayton and Alkins?

He's definitely a 6 man type. Not unlike Waiters/Stephenson.

• 4 weeks later...