• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Roids

On 5/30/2018 at 0:53 AM, TheNorthCydeRises said:

I agree.  Because every one of us would scream like a 8 year old girl at her birthday party, if Lebron decided to leave the Cavs and join the Hawks.   This playoffs has actually made be become a fan of the guy.  As much as I hate Cleveland ( mainly because of what he does to us ), I'm rooting for them to beat Golden State.  

People should appreciate the greats of the game.  Not try to find reasons to hate them.

I don’t want him on my team. His actions and personality make him unlikable. It’s just a matter of time until he gets outed. 

Sports science has evolved but not every athlete has the bank account to drop over a million dollars a year on their body... well, not amongst all of their other expenses. 

We are also looking at more and more athletes across numerous sports play at a high level into their 40s to single LeBron out as an anomaly.

As has been proven time and time again as it has now with what's happening in the NCAA, leagues may be beyond willing to overlook and even hide corruption but when it comes to criminal activities the providers and especially the FBI don't hold those same sentiments.  Silver can put in a call to discard a failed drug test(s) but he can't do the same to doctors who provide the PEDs looking for a shakedown or the FBI who subpoena client records when they raid these places.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

If I had to root for Jamal Crawford for 2 years, surely you could root for this.

No doubt, what he’s doing is incredible. But if he chose to sign here, the league would KNOW he’s on drugs then test him, and it would be game over because...Hawks.

LeBron is arguably the most heavily scrutinized player in the world beside that Ronaldo fellow.  If Tom Brady could be outed for less than honorable practices I know Skip Bayless would’ve lit a match if he heard any rumors linking LeBron to PEDs.  

You can’t argue the man has never been on the police blotter (Kobe), seemingly leads an exemplary family unit (Jordan), and is a huge philanthropist in his home state and abroad.  If you can’t look past small facets of his personality and appreciate his Brilliance on the floor then I don’t know.

• Like 3