• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Memphis #4 pick

NBASupes

30 minutes ago, thecampster said:

and just fyi, my critique wasn't critical of you....but its best to head that off at the pass before the people who really don't understand the CBA start piling on.  oh oh oh....this gives me an idea.  see my capulator thread ...coming soon.

Np

• 1 year later...
On 6/6/2018 at 11:31 PM, NBASupes said:

Memphis trades: #4 pick, Chandler Parsons, Ben McLemore 

Atlanta trades: #19, 30, 34, John Collins, and DeAndre Bembry

Hawks could select either Bamba or Young. I prefer Bamba paired with Bagley. 

Imagine we drafted Doncic at 3, kept him and took Trae at 4 with the Grizz trade. That woulda been nutty. Good lookin out @NBASupes. Woulda been a crazy pairing for a long time. Assuming we would have take Luka and Trae. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Imagine we drafted Doncic at 3, kept him and took Trae at 4 with the Grizz trade. That woulda been nutty. Good lookin out @NBASupes. Woulda been a crazy pairing for a long time. Assuming we would have take Luka and Trae. 

Line up of Trae, Heurter, Doncic, Collins, and Len/Jones

I like it.  would be an absolute nightmare to defend.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

I found out after the draft, Memphis was never trading that pick. It seems like a lot of teams wanted to move up to 3-5 but Atlanta wanted a lot and Dallas didn't want to move back that far and rather move up and Memphis just didn't have the trade capital to move up and they wanted to trade Parsons but the value teams in the lottery value Parsons would have removed the pick.

If we made no trades, this is how the draft would go

1. Ayton

2. Bagley

3. Luka

4. JJJ

5. Carter Jr.

6. Bamba - My guy told me Bamba was always going to be the pick unless JJJ was available 

7. Young - Chicago taking Trae. 

Same order afterwards 

Edited by NBASupes
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I found out after the draft, Memphis was never trading that pick. It seems like a lot of teams wanted to move up to 3-5 but Atlanta wanted a lot and Dallas didn't want to move back that far and rather move up and Memphis just didn't have the trade capital to move up and they wanted to trade Parsons but the value teams in the lottery value Parsons would have removed the pick.

If we made no trades, this is how the draft would go

1. Ayton

2. Bagley

3. Luka

4. JJJ

5. Carter Jr.

6. Bamba - My guy told me Bamba was always going to be the pick unless JJJ was available 

7. Young - Chicago taking Trae. 

Same order afterwards 

Edit that, it's wrong Young was the pick for Orlando. it was Bamba was always going to be the pick for Chicago 

• Like 1