• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

One and Done coming to an end?

JayBirdHawk

• Moderators

As an NBA fan, I'm not of eliminating it without much broader changes -- particularly with options for development prior to starting the clock on their service ala MLB.  For guys like LeBron James it is a no brainer.  For guys like Kwame Brown, Eddy Curry, Ndudi Ebi, Desagna Diop, Jonathan Bender, Sebastian Telfair, Robert Swift, etc. it would be really nice as an NBA fan for your team to see more tape on them prior to dropping your lottery pick down the drain.

45 minutes ago, AHF said:

As an NBA fan, I'm not of eliminating it without much broader changes -- particularly with options for development prior to starting the clock on their service ala MLB.  For guys like LeBron James it is a no brainer.  For guys like Kwame Brown, Eddy Curry, Ndudi Ebi, Desagna Diop, Jonathan Bender, Sebastian Telfair, Robert Swift, etc. it would be really nice as an NBA fan for your team to see more tape on them prior to dropping your lottery pick down the drain.

Agreed but Gleague is legit now

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Agreed but Gleague is legit now

I don't mind this if teams can put their draft pick in the Gleague for a year under the instruction of their chosen coach and then start his 4 year clock if he isn't ready.

• Premium Member
46 minutes ago, AHF said:

I don't mind this if teams can put their draft pick in the Gleague for a year under the instruction of their chosen coach and then start his 4 year clock if he isn't ready.

Hopefully by 2021 when this happens each team has their own GL team.

• Like 1